Motherwell FC v Rangers FC - Sunday 17th Jan 2021.

No O'Hara in the squad today. Any news of an injury or has Alexander made an early call in one of the players he wants out? I've never rated him as a midfielder but felt he could do a job (or a better job) at centre half ahead of Mugabi. 

Interesting also that he's went for Seedorf in the team as opposed to an additional defensive player. 

7 minutes ago, Desp said:

No O'Hara in the squad today. Any news of an injury or has Alexander made an early call in one of the players he wants out? I've never rated him as a midfielder but felt he could do a job (or a better job) at centre half ahead of Mugabi. 

Interesting also that he's went for Seedorf in the team as opposed to an additional defensive player. 

Going to banks of defenders with no outball doesn’t work as well as having some kind of pace in behind. I’d expect to see Tav and Borna pegged back a bit more than they were last week.

Didn’t realise Motherwell were bottom. If, hypothetically, they went down, would Steve Clarke then have a problem in picking Gallagher and O’Donnell for Scotland? Given they’d be playing with and against far inferior players every week than they are now.