Motherwell FC v Rangers FC - Sunday 17th Jan 2021.

Our favourite fixture. One where we have enjoyed not a modicum of success (play off excluded) recently. 

I am waiting for them to announce Madden as the referee. That would be some laugh. 

You kind of hope that with such a points gap between 1& 2 they may think a dropped point won’t hurt them to much....

You kind of hope that a new Manager comes up with a great master plan and we pull off a decent result.....

Still I expect normal service whereby we concede early and Give away at least one penalty and a red card and are on the back foot. And even if we do score 1st we have conceded an obscene % of goals in the last quarter of every game. Hell we could go 5-0 up and I would lump on a decent sum that Rangers 6th and winning goal comes in the 96th minute from an entirely avoidable error. 

Rangers unbeaten in the league all season.
Motherwell 0 wins in 11 and haven’t scored in any of our last 4 home games.

I suspect 3-0 Rangers.

Alternatively, I would find it very funny if at this point on Sunday we’re sitting 9 points better off.

Edited by ZX1886

For last couple years we've been beat before a ball has been kicked in this fixture. Would hope that Alexander can change that but he's been in the door just over a week and is working with predominantly the same shite that saw Robinson pack it in.

3-0 Rangers.

Everything is pointing to a large Rangers win. I’ll begrudgingly admit they’re actually pretty decent and I can’t even remember the last time we scored a goal a Fir Park - never mind won a game.

However, with everything that’s been going on around our club recently, I can see Alexander rallying the troops and creating an everything is against us type attitude. I can also see Rangers thinking it will be easy especially after Celtic’s millionth slip up on Monday.

I’ve just got a feeling that we’ll win on Sunday. Motherwell 1-0 complacent p***ks with Lawless scoring the winning goal from the spot.

Normally I would write this off especially given our recent record against both halves of the Old Firm, but with a new manager in place I'm a bit less pessimistic than I normally would be.

1-1