Livingston v St Mirren League Cup Semi 24/1/21

Lex

11 minutes ago, tam the bud said:

Don't know. You can get it online i noticed when signing up. 

I checked (sorry, should have just done that anyway) and you can cast from the app.

Couldn't get a discount code to work, but a tenner isn't too bad. Quite enjoy a bit of ice hockey, tbf. You can all add your own 'Livingston pitch' joke here.

Edited by Coventry Saint

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I checked (sorry, should have just done that anyway) and you can cast from the app.

Couldn't get a discount code to work, but a tenner isn't too bad. Quite enjoy a bit of ice hockey, tbf. You can all add your own 'Livingston pitch' joke here.

I went for the min of 1 month deal at £12-99 with the code giving it to me for £6-49.

If you are £10, is that not the 6 month contract you have signed up for  ?

29 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Correct, 105m x 68m.

If wikipedia is to be believed (I know), Livingston's pitch is actually wider at 69m. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almondvale_Stadium

I think I hoovered that info from yourself when you posted it the other day. I would have said the Hampden pitch was bigger too, but remembered seeing someone quote the dimensions a couple of days ago. 

8 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Just now, tam the bud said:

I went for the min of 1 month deal at £12-99 with the code giving it to me for £6-49.

If you are £10, is that not the 6 month contract you have signed up for  ?

Aye, I think the £9.99 is a minimum of 6 months (I assume that means you can't cancel it within that time?) whereas the £12.99 doesn't have a minimum term.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

This is outstanding news. They'll be right out their comfort zone playing on that compact Hampden Park pitch. 😂

Going to be fun playing on that pitch the day after St Johnstone & Hibs semi final too, it'll be cut up to f**k. Canny beat grass in the winter.🤸‍♂️

53 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Going to be fun playing on that pitch the day after St Johnstone & Hibs semi final too, it'll be cut up to f**k. Canny beat grass in the winter.🤸‍♂️

Yeah, I hope those Perth hammer throwers replace their divots.

Confirmed I've signed up to Premier for six months. Absolute fucking idiot.

3 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I hope those Perth hammer throwers replace their divots

I assume the fermers will run a tractor over it before they head home, just to annoy the "all weather" fans.................

Aye, Shitting my pants.

Shall we ask Martha what the team is gonna be?

Max

Devlin Ambrose Guthrie Brown*
Mullin Bartley Pittman Sibbald Lawson^
Robinson

I haven’t seen it confirmed that Brown is out; think Holt is injured; and Forrest isn’t starting at the mo.

Just now, crispy said:

Aye, Shitting my pants.

Shall we ask Martha what the team is gonna be?

Max

Devlin Ambrose Guthrie Brown*
Mullin Bartley Pittman Sibbald Lawson^
Robinson

I haven’t seen it confirmed that Brown is out; think Holt is injured; and Forrest isn’t starting at the mo.

Brown is suspended, not sure Lawson starts either tbh

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Not really. I think that's a sign your expectations are slightly higher than mine.

Nah, we’ve found your team stubborn so far this season and I think you are also in a better place (like us) than when we last met. Flip a coin I’d say.