Livingston v St Mirren League Cup Semi 24/1/21

Lex

Well done Livi & good luck in the final. We played with no real purpose today and paid the price for it, can’t remember the injured Livi keeper having a save to make.
Hopefully MacPherson & Erhahon learned from playing against Bartley today, he bossed them on his own. Obika & Durmus really should have been on the park from the start.
Edit: Tait being a better full back than Marcus Fraser is a horrific call.

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I hope Obika is OK. Scythed to the ground twice. No action from the officials to protect our non-scoring strikers.

I thought it was quite funny from Craigan:

Obkia feels a slight touch and goes down in the box - clear yellow card for diving. 

10 minutes later Obika slight touch on Bartley, who then goes down in the box ‘Bartley using all his experience there’

😀😀😀

8 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Got exactly what we deserved. Can anyone tell me the last time we scored a goal that wasn’t a last minute dodgy penalty or a last minute goalkeeping howler?

Ethan's Vs St Johnstone was the last one that fits that category, and was also against 11 men.

Just now, Coventry Saint said:

I know they gave Robinson MotM, but Bartley was the difference for me today. If we had a big experienced CM it'd make all the difference in the world to us.

Bartley was excellent and I agree he was MOTM. Schooled our two, but our formation didn't help them, felt they were hung out to dry a bit 

That was not a great watch...Guthrie and Ambrose were outstanding and wee Robbo was deserved MOTM. We need to be better in the final as there were too many slack passes and we were poor in possession. Game management was perfect...bring on the other saints

Goodwin shat it. That was not the line up to play livingston. Go out and try and actually win a game...

He shits it every game. He still doesn't know his best line-up, the one that has haa the best chance of winning, and we're almost in February. You can't say that about Livingston.

5 minutes ago, BC17 said:
16 minutes ago, flyingscot said:
Goodwin shat it. That was not the line up to play livingston. Go out and try and actually win a game...

He shits it every game. He still doesn't know his best line-up, the one that has haa the best chance of winning, and we're almost in February. You can't say that about Livingston.

Not good enough, is the honest assessment. Livi were the better team for about 20 minutes then weren't the worst team for the rest of the match.

Certainly puts quite a lot of pressure onto Goodwin. The board have backed him and he needs to get back to winning games.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

I’m sure that consoles your tears. 

I, like just about every other Saints fan on here has posted to say Livvy deserved the win, we deserved nothing. There’s no tears. Disappointed in our own team, that’s it. We weren’t robbed, weren’t unlucky, we offered the square root of fcuk all in way of actually winning that match.

I made a light hearted joke, as can be seen by the smilie. Now, away back to whatever lower league forum that should concern you.