Livingston v St Mirren League Cup Semi 24/1/21

Lex

HT 0-1

Livi deserve to be ahead. Can tell they’re full of confidence and they’re playing like a team that hasn’t lost in ten games.
The goals a good ball that we should defend better. Once we don’t win the first header it always looked like it was going in.
Apart from that there’s not really been any chances for either side. Livi had a couple of long range efforts before their goal but nothing after. We’ve got into good positions a few times but final ball isn’t good enough, Mason and Connolly both guilty of that in particular.
Don’t often say this, but I agree with Stephen Craigan. We should have had a penalty, Joe was clearly kicked in the box. One of those that you have to see on replay to realise how it’s a penalty.
We’re still very much in it. Need to use the subs well second half. Obika, Durmus and McAllister will likely all come on if things don’t change quickly.

Between Alnwick's arsecheek and Scott Robinson's semi then at least my girlfriend is enjoying the game.

We started off as the better team and deservedly took the lead, but St Mirren were on top for the last 15 mins there. Not the highest quality game so far.

Still, I'd much rather be in our position than theirs. I'll be happy with more of the same, even if the quality is shite.