Livingston v St Mirren League Cup Semi 24/1/21

Lex

I think it’s a straightforward selection in midfield - I don’t think MacPherson is suspended at least not mentioned in previews I have read? Going by his early season form, Foley hasn’t the legs to match the Livingston midfield. MacPherson wasn’t brilliant last week but then again we could probably make 10 changes if following that train of thought.

I would go with:

MacPherson - Erhahon
Connolly - McGrath - Durmus
Obika

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

Tom English is a c**t, effectively writing us off on the radio ignoring we beat both Aberdeen and Rangers to get here and forgetting we've got a 100% record against them this season.

He also gave St Johnstone no chance yesterday .

Fitba’s clearly not his strong point. 

1 hour ago, Lex said:

What was the criteria for entering it? Looking at the year we won it just seems to be a random collection of English and Scottish sides. I never felt it was regarded as a major trophy.

Teams which didn't qualify for European football. The English teams took it reasonably seriously when it was the Texaco Cup but their interest did gradually diminish. The season after we won it was the last, Chesterfield beating Rangers on the way to winning it.

12 minutes ago, elvis said:

Should be doddle for Livingston 2 or 3-0.

On 26/07/2020 at 11:22, elvis said:

I tell you what if livingston don't beat us by at least a couple of goals next week I will 100 % stop posting on here and BWA.

wstDZba.png

43 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Bizarre team. Looks like a very defensive grind a pen shootout type team to me. Slightly disappointing !

23 minutes ago, Ralstonite said:

Obika's on the bench...?! 

14 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Ah, FFS. The 'Mason is a defensive winger' approach which worked once and never since.

Jim, man, FFS.

Can't help but think of the St Johnstone fans when their lineup came out...

4 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

To be fair Holt decided to just completely throw players in anywhere. He was playing Efe as a LWB and no striker.

We’re a different team now 

I think the point is more that @elvis said they'd stop posting if Livi didn't win.

Unfortunately that wasn't the case.