PG & Dak's Real Fitbaw Podcast

lol

I'm still trying to figure the complete silence from this podcast at the end of last season.

Darvel, Cambuslang Rangers and Blantyre multi fiasco 

Plus Rutherglen Glencairn loaning out players or was it releasing players to Blantyre Vics hoping they might save themselves.

Total deaf ear.

lol

Was this meant to be a laugh and just banter because it's cringe worthy & not funny in the slightest. 

P.s before anyone says I'm defending Broomhill I certainly am not as I can't stand Ferry, Slaney & Co either.

13 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

Just watched this and in them guys heads they were probably buzzing thinking this was going to be funny but it's the ultimate cringe and not funny at all. 

The comments at the bottom say different Hertha, although admittedly I got two minutes in before clicking x

On 29/06/2022 at 21:57, Glenconner said:

lol

I'm still trying to figure the complete silence from this podcast at the end of last season.

Darvel, Cambuslang Rangers and Blantyre multi fiasco 

Plus Rutherglen Glencairn loaning out players or was it releasing players to Blantyre Vics hoping they might save themselves.

Total deaf ear.

lol

My apologies Glen, I'm not too sure what the insinuation is but we took a break at the end of the season as we had been going for the best part of a year without a break on top of our full time jobs and both having young families.

The stuff with Darvel, Cambuslang and Blantyre happened after our round up finished and I was unaware of the Rutherglen to Blantyre switches

3 hours ago, PG & Dak said:

⚽🎙️ VLOG 🎙️⚽

WE ARE LIVE!!!

In the first vlog of the new season we take a look at last season's @OfficialWoSFL Premier League champions @darvelfc as they prepare for season 2022/23

Manager interview ✅
A look at training ✅
Terrible know the drill ✅

https://youtu.be/1Xp3oEBfkJo

No another Kennedy interview!

Edited by jimbaxters

11 hours ago, PG & Dak said:

It's the last for a while Mr Baxter, don't worry about it. Will be a bigger variety of games, training and leagues being covered this season

Sorry pal, wasn't having a go. Of course you're always looking for guests and "Pep" is low hanging fruit when it comes to blowing his chat. Keep doing what you're doing lads.

16 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Sorry pal, wasn't having a go. Of course you're always looking for guests and "Pep" is low hanging fruit when it comes to blowing his chat. Keep doing what you're doing lads.

Wasn't taken as a criticism, I think Mick is even sick of himself on the show haha. Will be a much bigger variety in the vlogs and training videos this season

• 2 weeks later...

⚽🎙️SEASON PREVIEW 🎙️⚽

DONT FORGET!!!

Wednesday 09:00 our West of Scotland Football League season preview will be live on YouTube! Also, we are back on Spotify & Apple podcasts for those who like to listen instead of seeing our ugly mugs!

Let us know what your views are, don't hold back!!!

IMG-20220719-WA0004.thumb.jpg.15c35a2deb3ba8162ea726335d5e4906.jpg

23 hours ago, PG & Dak said:

⚽🎙️ SEASON PREVIEW 🎙️⚽

WE ARE LIVE!!!

Check out our West of Scotland Football League season 2022/23 predictions!

The conference's are gone, everyone is where they are meant to be. Who will win their respective leagues?

https://youtu.be/ebycC1KueXc

Notice the lads along with a great many others in the Wosfl haven't really grasped the reality of the pyramid when it comes to relegation.

At the outside it could be 5 down but more likely 2 down.

This 3 up 3 down idea was a passing throw away remark by a blazer.

Certainly 3 up but 3 down is only one scenario.

3 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Notice the lads along with a great many others in the Wosfl haven't really grasped the reality of the pyramid when it comes to relegation.

At the outside it could be 5 down but more likely 2 down.

This 3 up 3 down idea was a passing throw away remark by a blazer.

Certainly 3 up but 3 down is only one scenario.

3 teams are likely to be in the mix for relegation at least, one might get saved so it’s perfectly reasonable to talk about 3 potential relegation candidates!

Many people made the incorrect assumption that the WoSFL champions would win the play-off last season, but it didn't happen.

3 up and 3 down is the default position, that will only change due to the variables.