Celtic Connections

smfc2013

With the pandemic there's obviously been a lack of any form of live music and festivals, into January means our yearly trad festival in Glasgow, moving online Celtic connections have offered a decent price of £40 for everything online, seems quite a local line up compared to previous years but it's still a very good one. 

Has anyone purchased a ticket or is it just me? 😂

Anyone been watching the first few shows? I was going to buy the festival ticket for £40 but there's only really a couple of shows I'm interested in watching, so I'll probably just buy those shows individually. A wee bit annoyed I never tuned in for Julie Fowlis though. 

1 hour ago, The Holiday Song said:

You can watch up to a week later (if I mind right). Think they are recorded beforehand anyway. Watched a couple not live and quite enjoyable (added bonus of skipping things you're not fussed about). I'm just paying as I go but in hindsight would probably have bought the festival ticket.

Cheers, didn't realise that. I might just fling them the £40 in that case. Transatlantic Sessions is probably my favourite gig to attend so I'm happy I'm still getting my fix this year.