Kyle Joseph

There's places up for grabs for sure.   

Our current crop of forwards aren't a patch on Kenny Miller.   Kenny Miller wasn't close to the level of Mo Johnston and Ally McCoist.   Johnston and McCoist weren't close to the ability of Law and Dalglish.   

We're overdue a decent one.  

27 minutes ago, Erih Shtrep said:

There's places up for grabs for sure.   

Our current crop of forwards aren't a patch on Kenny Miller.   Kenny Miller wasn't close to the level of Mo Johnston and Ally McCoist.   Johnston and McCoist weren't close to the ability of Law and Dalglish.   

We're overdue a decent one.  

Think you may have the rose tinted specs on when remembering Kenny Miller.

Oliver Mcburnie has less time in the English championship and premier league. Hes got a better scoring record in both. And beats his best single season in both.

And Oliver Mcburnie is absolutely mince.

But hopefully we are due a striker. A real life Hotshot Hamish would be good.

Edited by BingMcCrosby

14 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Think you may have the rose tinted specs on when remembering Kenny Miller.

Oliver Mcburnie has less time in the English championship and premier league. Hes got a better scoring record in both. And beats his best single season in both.

And Oliver Mcburnie is absolutely mince.

But hopefully we are due a striker. A real life Hotshot Hamish would be good.

I think most folk would think Miller was better than Dykes, McBurnie and Shankland.    I suppose there's maybe an argument about Miller V Griffiths.   

Miller scored 238 goals during his career, could play in a 1 or 2, and scored big goals throughout his career for club and country.    

There's absolutely no chance McBurnie or Dykes will have the career Miller had.   

22 minutes ago, Erih Shtrep said:

I think most folk would think Miller was better than Dykes, McBurnie and Shankland.    I suppose there's maybe an argument about Miller V Griffiths.   

Miller scored 238 goals during his career, could play in a 1 or 2, and scored big goals throughout his career for club and country.    

There's absolutely no chance McBurnie or Dykes will have the career Miller had.   

In a purely technical sense I'd put Griffiths way ahead of Miller. If only Griffiths had half the attitude and professionalism of kenny Miller, he would be twice the player he was today.

I've nothing against Miller, but he wasn't very good. The vast majority of his goals would be for one of the old firm against a team with maybe 2% of their budget. 

His goal record outwith those games is very very poor. As was his general play.

Also it depends what you mean by as good a career. In the tougher leagues mcburnie who's 24 is already more successful. And he's also crap.

Edited by BingMcCrosby

32 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

In a purely technical sense I'd put Griffiths way ahead of Miller. If only Griffiths had half the attitude and professionalism of kenny Miller, he would be twice the player he was today.

I've nothing against Miller, but he wasn't very good. The vast majority of his goals would be for one of the old firm against a team with maybe 2% of their budget. 

His goal record outwith those games is very very poor. As was his general play.

Also it depends what you mean by as good a career. In the tougher leagues mcburnie who's 24 is already more successful. And he's also crap.

When McBurnie ragdolls Italian defenders, or scores against Germany, England, Italy, Croatia you can come back at me.  18 goals in 69 games isn't great  but a record of 1 in 4 is better than 0 in 16. 

Just now, Erih Shtrep said:

When McBurnie ragdolls Italian defenders, or scores against Germany, England, Italy, Croatia you can come back at me.  18 goals in 69 games isn't great  but a record of 1 in 4 is better than 0 in 16. 

Specifically those teams, seems a bit ridiculous.

I get you like Miller, thats cool mate. But ill offer a contrasting opinion whenever I like thanks.

1 minute ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Specifically those teams, seems a bit ridiculous.

I get you like Miller, thats cool mate. But ill offer a contrasting opinion whenever I like thanks.

I don't I thought he was okay.  But a trier.  

I guess we're all a bit bemused by your comparison with McBurnie and Dykes!   

Miller scored 238 goals.  McBurnie 46 and Dykes 82.  

Just now, Erih Shtrep said:

I don't I thought he was okay.  But a trier.  

I guess we're all a bit bemused by your comparison with McBurnie and Dykes!   

Miller scored 238 goals.  McBurnie 46 and Dykes 82.  

"We're all" Nobody else has commented.

So arrogant that, or insecure one or the other.

Unless you post on behalf of a consortium 🤔

Anyway, we've been over the millers goal record thing. I think mcburnie is crap i think Miller was crap. I think this has ran its course eh.