Staggies v Dons 16th Jan

Just now, Savage Henry said:

I wonder if he really just didn’t fancy it?  He seems to be a rather unique bloke. 

I think he liked the time off, He was back in Australia and they're handling the pandemic better than the rest of the world over there so maybe he just wanted to chill for a bit.

3 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Jackson Irvine seemingly had no offers over the last seven months.   If they had to sign another central midfielder, it could easily have been him.  

I think his stance over not signing a contract extension for the extended season would have left people doubting his desire to play.

I seemed to be one of the few thinking that County would turn around, but Yogi has come in and been a catalyst to getting the team doing better.

If he can get the defence to continue not making daft errors, we will be safe for sure.  Laidlaw had a very good game on Saturday.

Aberdeen were absolutely turgid.  I’d probably say that was the worst Aberdeen performance ever against County but the performance in the 4-0 hammering at Pittodrie will take some beating.

6 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Jackson Irvine seemingly had no offers over the last seven months.   If they had to sign another central midfielder, it could easily have been him.  

I'd be shocked if this were true, Irvine would be an idea player for Aberdeen especially. As many County fans have suggested, I'm sure he'll add a lot to Hibs midfield.

1 hour ago, frankthetank22 said:

I'd be shocked if this were true, Irvine would be an idea player for Aberdeen especially. As many County fans have suggested, I'm sure he'll add a lot to Hibs midfield.

We had far too many midfielders at the beginning of the season. If it came down to one or the other then I think the club made the correct choice with McCrorie.