Staggies v Dons 16th Jan

6 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Had a chance to calm down a bit. Still fuming though. County played well and looked like they knew what they wanted to do in attack.

We were abysmal and all over the place. 25 good minutes but the rest was as bad as we’ve been since McGhee. 

If we could only stick all these 25/30/45 good minutes together...

For me Hayes going off injured and at the same time Draper replacing Cook, sealed the win.

Hayes was by far Aberdeen's most dangerous/creative player, I felt that a equaliser was always likely but with that threat gone Draper just strolled through the last half hour.

Laidlaw was immense in the first half.

Best we've looked all season, Hylton was superb along with Shaw. Jason Naismith and Randall at full back for the foreseeable please.

I don't think we should be signing Stanton at this point, Maybe cover for Draper but our Midfield has plenty of options.

Aberdeen were genuinely rotten. I thought Ferguson and McCrorie were meant to be good? Both of them running about like headless chickens booting the ball out of play any chance they got.

4 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

Best we've looked all season, Hylton was superb along with Shaw. Jason Naismith and Randall at full back for the foreseeable please.

I don't think we should be signing Stanton at this point, Maybe cover for Draper but our Midfield has plenty of options.

Aberdeen were genuinely rotten. I thought Ferguson and McCrorie were meant to be good? Both of them running about like headless chickens booting the ball out of play any chance they got.

Jackson Irvine seemingly had no offers over the last seven months.   If they had to sign another central midfielder, it could easily have been him.  

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Jackson Irvine seemingly had no offers over the last seven months.   If they had to sign another central midfielder, it could easily have been him.  

Irvine would have significantly improved every club in the division outside of Rangers and Celtic.