Dundee v Ayr United

Alarm bells are ringing for this one:

It appears that, several games too late admittedly, we might have stumbled on a decent defensive formula, we have two strikers now looking like either one of them can score in any given game, McMullen is producing beautiful crosses like a Transylvanian silversmith, and we still have Sir Charlie to return. On top of this, Ayr have only picked up 4 points from their last 5 games.

Classic "lose 1-0 at home" territory here....

Edited by Spikethedee

42 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Alarm bells are ringing for this one:

It appears that, several games too late admittedly, we might have stumbled on a decent defensive formula, we have two strikers now looking like either one of them can score in any given game, McMullen is producing beautiful crosses like a Transylvanian silversmith, and we still have Sir Charlie to return. On top of this, Ayr have only picked up 4 points from their last 5 games.

Classic "lose 1-0 at home" territory here....

All depends what way you look at it , we have picked up 4 points in our last three games all away from home of which 2 games were against the teams who were 1st and 2nd in league 

Dreading this.

My dundee supporting pals will get to lord it over me, something that hasn't happened much in recent years.

(that league cup tie at dens when shankland fired us through was a truly delicious day out, and the following week at work was even better)

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

My dundee supporting pals will get to lord it over me, something that hasn't happened much in recent years.

I mean, last season was pretty one-sided in terms of who ended up with the points.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1 hour ago, Fitbafollower said:

What will be Hopkins team selection and formation for this game ?

10 men behind the baw, if you can't score don't concede

Spoiler

unless you do then keep the score down. 

24 minutes ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

AND......a good morning to you as well Mr/Mrs Keyboard Warrior lol......= fanny!

Smokies & Wine - 36-0 Ya Bass!  

Is this the bit where you tell us you took on the Dundee fans single handed back in 1987 and we all ran away?

Melt.