Dundee v Ayr United

To be -3/-4 at Ayr next week so would be irrelevant, agree though is becoming a shambles, have said at least 2 if not 3 times should be canned down the round until end of March in hope of better weather. 
Also Dundee fans wtf has happened to your pitch? Is there a fundamental drainage issue or something. You've not played a home game this year and doesn't look like you'll be playing on Tuesday night either with forecast showing -3/-4 and snow in Dundee area, that waterlogged surface will just turn into an ice rink

The area shown in the picture is just in front of the dugouts. The area, about 10m squared, has been poor for a couple of years and I’m sure the club said that something had gone wrong with the drainage after they installed the sprinkler system.

One of the postponements though was actually for the side of the goalmouth at the away end. The corner used to be notorious back in the day for becoming waterlogged due to the slope but don’t remember the goalmouth itself ever being an issue so not sure what happened there.

The area shown in the picture is just in front of the dugouts. The area, about 10m squared, has been poor for a couple of years and I’m sure the club said that something had gone wrong with the drainage after they installed the sprinkler system.

One of the postponements though was actually for the side of the goalmouth at the away end. The corner used to be notorious back in the day for becoming waterlogged due to the slope but don’t remember the goalmouth itself ever being an issue so not sure what happened there.
A week of snow, freezing pitch, thaw, 3 days of rain, then more snow today.

My own garden which normally drains well is like a swamp right now after this week.

2 hours ago, Yenitit said:

I reckon the game would be on tomorrow if we didn’t have so many injuries 🙃 for those looking in from Ayr the city of Dundee has been very fortunate to miss every bit of snow

Better tell your media team that as they tend to think it’s been snowing heavy 

261vcKEX_x96.jpg

After heavy snowfall in Dundee there will be a pitch inspection tomorrow morning ahead of our match with Ayr United #thedee
Quote Tweet

QpOf6d78_normal.png

spflnews

@spflnews
· 1h

Pitch inspection

Tuesday February 9

Scottish Championship

Edited by Robbo63

21 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Here's a picture taken today.

Disappointing lack of fox footsteps. Since we locked one in the toilet, I fear we've bullied them out of their home.