Dundee v Ayr United

Ndaba just casually taking the piss out of Cummings and Adam there. He's such a player.

These commentators are giving me a laugh anyway. They should moan about the ref a bit louder, I'm sure he'll take notice.

1 minute ago, Ayr23 said:

Ndaba just casually taking the piss out of Cummings and Adam there. He's such a player.

These commentators are giving me a laugh anyway. They should moan about the ref a bit louder, I'm sure he'll take notice.

I don't think they've been that bad. They clearly want Dundee to win but they've been quite complimentary towards us.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Genuinely the only player I'm not raging at in this game (subs aside) is Sam Fisher.

Couldn't score in a barrel of fannies tonight.

I’m not raging at any of them. A combination of the worst pitch and worst manager in the country ain’t a winning combo.

7 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

You’ve got to be jesting ? I’ve been going to dens since 1960 and Elliott is easily the worst right back I’ve ever seen in a Dundee strip 

Nope. I'd have Christie ahead of Cameron every day of the week. He's not good enough, nor is he the worst right back we've had this last 20 years - never mind 60!