Dundee v Ayr United

It was fucking teaming it down from about 9am to about half 11. 

There was flood warnings issued (only know this because my radio in the car switched itself on). 

I'm not really too surprised that 45minutes after I was last out in it (and it was still on) somebody called the game off. Its blawin a hooly now as well. 

#NullAndVoid.

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

I honestly cant remember a game of ours being postponed so much in all my time of supporting us. 

Nor me and I've been an Ayr fan for yonks. Beginning to think Dundee don't want to play us......although to be fair, that picture of the pitch is pretty horrendous and a postponement looks like the right decision.   

5 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I honestly cant remember a game of ours being postponed so much in all my time of supporting us. Has there ever been one? 

The game against Lochee United in the Scottish Cup was postponed 5 times if I recall correctly.  Ended up eventually being played mid week with the K.O. being lunch time.

8 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

Nor me and I've been an Ayr fan for yonks. Beginning to think Dundee don't want to play us......although to be fair, that picture of the pitch is pretty horrendous and a postponement looks like the right decision.   

Dundee clearly must think we're still playing the way we did when we beat them at Somerset a few months back! Someone should tell them we're shit now

4 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

The game against Lochee United in the Scottish Cup was postponed 5 times if I recall correctly.  Ended up eventually being played mid week with the K.O. being lunch time.

Forgot about that! Lochee are a didddy team though, not a so called Prem one 🙄 must be something in that Dundee air 

5 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Think it was like a Monday afternoon or something.  Half a dozen passers by stopped for a bit to watch some of the game then walked on.  Worst football pitch I’ve ever seen.  The romance of the cup.

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Fucking thank you Dundee.  Was a bit miserable thinking about it but my day has been made. 

Same here.

Can enjoy my tea and a few vinos without worrying about what new ways Jack Hamilton or James McPake have in fucking up a simple game of football.

Thank you.