Dundee v Ayr United

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

bazinga GIF

Look, someone's got to get the snide remarks going on this thread and I'm trying my best considering how milquetoast Ayr United are.

4 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
9 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:
Going about as well as your playoff charge tbh.

Gave up on that weeks ago. With you lot now entering said charge just as well.

In that case we're doing a decent enough job that rn. I'm sure we'll make it 'interesting' though.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Look, someone's got to get the snide remarks going on this thread and I'm trying my best considering how milquetoast Ayr United are.

You should be in dictionary corner on Countdown with words like that. 

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Lets get straight to the point....

Is this likely to be on???

I would very much assume so, it's usually waterlogging that we are having bother with of late, it's the jobbers next door who have issues with frost.

Tuesday could be interesting, Andre Wright could get his debut for Ayr, Paul McMullan could be here to maybe make his debut for us.

On 24/01/2021 at 20:03, RossBFaeDundee said:

Tuesday could be interesting, Andre Wright could get his debut for Ayr, Paul McMullan could be here to maybe make his debut for us.

Well, no McMullan for us but Andre Wright is indeed an Honest Man now, hopefully he's absolutely shite tomorrow if he's playing.

Good news for us is that Fontaine should be good for tomorrow, if he wasn't I'd maybe have given this game a miss. Won't have McGhee though, so that's a massive blow. Hopefully Max Anderson takes his spot instead of Cammy bloody Kerr. He's not a CM for Christ's sake.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

43 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

The new striker has me excited about this one. Straight into the lineup hopefully, in place of zanatta.

This. Wright in for Zanatta would be my only change from Saturday. Important that we try and get a run of games with the same back 4 

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Andre may well score a hat trick tomorrow but his Wikipedia reads like the epitome of a shite footballer.

He's a dead cert to score at least one - his stats look fucking abysmal at a level lower than where we're at now. 

23 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Pitch inspection at 11:30am

Forecast showing currently 1 degree and no sign of rising much with snow forecast at 90% chance  from 4pm to 9pm , let’s hope weather forecast is incorrect , my thoughts with the inspection being so early it must be in big doubt , hopefully wrong 

F22593F0-08CB-4C04-99C2-CC6F88CF72AF.png

Edited by Robbo63