Dundee v Ayr United

Just now, The Derry said:

Charlie Adam 2 - 0 Ayr.  

That's how many touches of the ball he got at Somerset, if we repeat that we win, if we can't it'll be an easy day for Dundee. 

11 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

No probs,

26 shots

11 on target

3 goals

As long as you don't have Superman in goals and a cheating ref, I will take those stats. 

If you get an extra 30 mins to replicate those stats it will take a cheating ref tbf!

4 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Honestly couldn't care less.

Can't be bothered checking the last match thread but I'd imaging you, in fact, did care and by extension, will care should we easily defeat you, again.  

I take it the pitch will resemble a tattie field today?

Has the weather been bad up in Dundee the last week with snow or anything? Was surprised to see the inspection been called, only one in Scotlnd, its been cold down at Ayr but no snow or real frost in the last week.

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Has the weather been bad up in Dundee the last week with snow or anything? Was surprised to see the inspection been called, only one in Scotlnd, its been cold down at Ayr but no snow or real frost in the last week.

Swamp is the description I was given of the pitch. 

Not much in the way of snow but a fair bit of rain and sleet along with melting ice so I’m assuming it’s borderline waterlogged. It was already looking a bit dodgy in one area in particular last week.

38 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Swamp is the description I was given of the pitch. 

Whatever happened to @Swampy

Edit : wait. I think I have my @Monster and my swamps mixed up. Anyway, what happened to whatever one of those who was a sound c**t? 

Edited by Mr. Alli

24 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Whatever happened to @Swampy

Edit : wait. I think I have my @Monster and my swamps mixed up. Anyway, what happened to whatever one of those who was a sound c**t? 

@Monster chucked it and said he wouldn’t be back until Lachlan Cameron was gone. Now that he’s away it will be interesting to see if he returns. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

What exactly was the pitch inspection for? :huh:

The ground is easily playable, especially if the USH was put on. Somecunts getting a call out fee for nothing. 

Will it not have been for that corner that often floods? Dunno what the weather’s like in Dundee but it’s largely miserable here.