Dundee v Ayr United

38 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

The last game I attended was Dundee away being football was kicked into the long grass. I truly hope similar isn’t happening after tomorrow’s game

Same here. We played you guys on the Tuesday and then were supposed to play on the Friday at Palmerston, but along came the first covid shutdown. 
so whereas I agree completely with your post, I would, however, settle for the same score, or at least a home win.  

On 12/01/2021 at 22:50, mugen_power said:

Hard to see an Ayr win here...we're on a terrible run whilst all of a sudden the Dee seem like Champions Elect.

0-0

I take it you missed the Bonnyrigg game ??

1 hour ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Same here. We played you guys on the Tuesday and then were supposed to play on the Friday at Palmerston, but along came the first covid shutdown. 
so whereas I agree completely with your post, I would, however, settle for the same score, or at least a home win.  

That's a weird coincidence as so were we !!!

1 hour ago, Chateau Lafite said:

We were due to play Dunfermline at Dens on the Saturday when football was shut down. 

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

At least unlike that game Ashcroft won't have to fill in at RB and Forster won't actually be playing.

I've watched Dundee concede 18 goals in the 6 games I have watched them play this season. Quite incredible. 

Even take that Hearts game out and it's still taking the piss. 

Edited by itzdrk

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I've watched Dundee concede 18 goals in the 6 games I have watched them play this season. Quite incredible. 

Sound jealous our defence is shitter than yours AND we're higher up the table. #GetOnOurLevel

20 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Fair play to Bonnyrigg, they defended well, but got two penalties that never were.

It was more the slow tempo and lack of movement (similar to ourselves) that I noticed., although I agree the first penalty was a joke and the second pretty soft.

Believe me, I was cheering you on given I'd planted a substantial bet on you at 0-1 !!

11 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

and yet, only two wins off the top, so off you fucking pop.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

It was more the slow tempo and lack of movement (similar to ourselves) that I noticed., although I agree the first penalty was a joke and the second pretty soft.

Believe me, I was cheering you on given I'd planted a substantial bet on you at 0-1 !!

Fair enough, there was zero pace in the side.

The last game I attended was Dundee away being football was kicked into the long grass. I truly hope similar isn’t happening after tomorrow’s game

Likewise. Still went and had a rather enjoyable night along the Perth Road. Stayed in the travel inn but Got a parking ticket though, b*****ds