Saintees vs Saints 16/1/21

8 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I know mate, I was just being a dick. There'll also be journos there, too, tbf.

Ach, don't apologise! It's the puerile banter that makes this place.

I suspect most of us here are middle-aged with responsibilities, a mortgage and a career. This is where you get to log in and tell someone his team's shite and you've just finished pumping his maw...

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

In format St Mirren pick simple formation with every player in their strongest position.

Wonder what we'll do?

Well who knows? Eight minutes after Saints revealed their lineup the Saintees are still keeping theirs secret. I'll keep refreshing their twitter feed and let you know when they've decided.

Erwin arguably had his best half an hour in a Saints shirt last week when Brophy came on to play up top with him.
I'm glad he's being given a shout as part of two up top.
Got to feel for Obika who has played up on his own for so long but Erwin looked much better when Brophy came on last week.

I am always wary of the 4-4-2. Just because we have 2 strikers it doesn't automatically mean we will be more attacking. Republic Of Ireland always played 2 strikers yet they were one of the most terrible sides to watch. Remember we have to fit McGrath into the team somewhere.

All that matters is the 3 points though.