Saintees vs Saints 16/1/21

You need to take the reading direct from your router with an Ethernet connection. Don’t rely on wireless readings to be accurate as there are other factors to consider.
You may well have the option to purchase Fibre To The Premises (FTTP) as there has been a significant rollout last year across Renfrewshire. You can get up to 900Mb download 100Mb upload in some areas. In other words Fast as f**k!
Extremely popular with the Rangers fans.

9 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
25 minutes ago, Yflab said:
You need to take the reading direct from your router with an Ethernet connection. Don’t rely on wireless readings to be accurate as there are other factors to consider.
You may well have the option to purchase Fibre To The Premises (FTTP) as there has been a significant rollout last year across Renfrewshire. You can get up to 900Mb download 100Mb upload in some areas. In other words Fast as f**k!

Extremely popular with the Rangers fans.

Only ones with a stutter.

6 minutes ago, Widge said:

Jason Kerr in the background of the training photos posted today, so I assume he’s back fit and available. 

Him and MOH back, reported somewhere this morning. Brown "touch and go".

8 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Got a very strong feeling towards a 1-1 here. Saw bits of the Fakes against United and they looked decent; we have been a touch off the boil.

Not sure I'll watch. But I say that most weeks and end up doing so.

A draw would be the sensible bet, we've drawn 3 on the bounce and 6 of our last 10.

19 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Got a very strong feeling towards a 1-1 here. Saw bits of the Fakes against United and they looked decent; we have been a touch off the boil.

We're a completely different side away from home. 17 goals scored away v 4 scored at home.

Sit deep and counter and you'll have joy, as we'll likely play 5 at the back and we don't enough quality on the wings to break sides down.

Our only real hope is for a Wotherspoon stormer, or for MOH to rediscover some form of spark.

Got a bad feeling about this. Our record at McDiarmid Park is awful in recent years. We haven’t won there since Tommy Craig’s side came back down the road with a 2-1 win after goals from Naismith and Drury in October 2014.
St Johnstone haven’t won any of their last nine games, including draws against Accies and County. They must be due a win, if they can’t beat us at home, who can they beat?
I’d bite your proverbial hand off for a point and our third draw in a row here. I think they’ll sneak it though.
2-1