Saintees vs Saints 16/1/21

12 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Far too dated.

I'd imagine most Saints fans won't give two fucks about that tackle or Andy Millen now. 

I actually find it quite amusing.

Was that the game that Broadfoot was showboating and standing on the ball?:lol: 

Think so.

Was also the game that Mick Moore got himself off like a fucking idiot for St. Johnstone and then had to suffer working the Saturday shift in the Buddies pub afterwards.:lol:

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

f**k Alan Main smiling, we need something more in keeping with the spirit of this game

**k you you c***s.

Tbh, after the shocking challenges flying in from the Saintees in our last game, I found myself quite nostalgic for that. I hope this weekend's ref offers adequate protection to our players.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Think so.

Was also the game that Mick Moore got himself off like a fucking idiot for St. Johnstone and then had to suffer working the Saturday shift in the Buddies pub afterwards.:lol:

I've got a deja vous moment that we've discussed this before.:lol:*

Moore used to live downstairs from my Saints supporting mate in Kelburne Drive. Needless to say he ripped the piss right out of him on that occasion.

* Aye we have discussed this before.

The St. Mirren FC 2020/21 Top Four/Six Party Thread - Page 789 - Scottish Premiership General Chatter - The Pie Shop (pieandbovril.com)

Edited by FTOF

21 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

Watched the second half of the Saintees game against Dundee United, and thought they were very impressive. Some seriously slick attacking play.

Hope to see Saints getting Brophy in the team from the start and going for it. Win here for either team would be huge.

Saints performance in Perth last time was not just our worst performance this season, but for many a season - hopefully that'll spur us on to putting in a much better performance.

Going for 1-2 or 2-3.

Do you think Brophy has it in him to spot the goalie scratching his arse on the pen spot when he crosses the halfway line with the ball?

1 hour ago, Capitaneus said:

Do you think Brophy has it in him to spot the goalie scratching his arse on the pen spot when he crosses the halfway line with the ball?

Adam Hammill done it twice in the same week v Hearts on the sat and then midweek at Easter road. Both better than Shankland’s effort last night. 

4 hours ago, FTOF said:

Far too dated.

I'd imagine most Saints fans won't give two fucks about that tackle or Andy Millen now. 

I actually find it quite amusing.

Was that the game that Broadfoot was showboating and standing on the ball?:lol: 

Was it not against Dundee United regarding Broadfoot  ? 

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Here we go 😂

My only gripe is quality.  Our last two away games at Dingwall and Kilmarnock were very poor. A stuttering picture all through the game spoiled it for me why pay out good money when you can see highlights on Saturday 7.15pm.  Then if you wish watch the whole game Sunday. Sky sports , Premier sports , BT sport, all can fulfil my football fix on Saturday.  

4 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

My only gripe is quality.  Our last two away games at Dingwall and Kilmarnock were very poor. A stuttering picture all through the game spoiled it for me why pay out good money when you can see highlights on Saturday 7.15pm.  Then if you wish watch the whole game Sunday. Sky sports , Premier sports , BT sport, all can fulfil my football fix on Saturday.  

I suggest that might be a broadband issue. 

Both of the last two away matches worked perfectly in terms of quality for me.