Ryan Fraser - idiot

1 hour ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

One of the strangest call-outs my dad ever had as a fireman was when he had to go out to Fraser's high school a number of years back.

Young Ryan had attempted to steal a can of Lilt from the vendy by reaching up through the hole the cans are dispensed from. His arm got stuck and after the janny had given up trying to free him, the school phoned the fire brigade to come out and help.

My Dad and his colleagues entered the school with all the gear you'd need to cut someone out a savage car wreck and were about to set about the vendy until my Old Man suggested that maybe Ryan try letting go of the can. 

Lo and behold, his arm came free, much to the embarrasment of the head teacher who had called 999 in a state of panic.

Fraser merely shrugged his shoulders, stuck 50p in the machine and got a can of Coke before walking past a stunned assembly of staff members on his way to double techy. Turned out he didn't even like Lilt.

So, aye, he's not the brightest.

744D2EAB-E647-4D6D-8D11-870E993D311A.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Erih Shtrep said:

No, they're cans of Lilt.  

What’s even is a “lilt”?

17 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

They're just Coke with a different name and different liquid inside. 

Tastes like lilty cola as well.

9 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Is your car made by Bugatti?  Cause if it was car that was made by Bugatti, it would be a Bugatti car.

It would still be a Volkswagen.