Raith v ICT (part 3)

Are the SFPL going to make a call on this? I mean it's not like there is a game to be played in just over 24 hours or anything.
We don't have a good record with games we need called off. This is all very reminiscent of watching us lurch towards our game against Ayr when Stevenson was put in goals. As of 12pm, we'd had no response from the powers that be. Maybe they've put us on mute...

St Mirren and Kilmarnock have had their 3-0 defeats overturned after appeal so that can only be good news for us with regards to fears of this match being forfeited. Hopefully rearranged rearranged for a later date. 

The St Mirren/Kilmarnock decision will really raise the bar for forfeiture of games. I think you'd have to be guilty of some fairly serious protocol breaches to lose games now. 

That said, as much as the club appears to be better run now than it has been for a long time, this is still Raith Rovers we're talking about. I look forward to reading an article in tomorrow's Record about last week's team night out to Kirkcaldy's newest oxygen bar. 

17 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

The St Mirren/Kilmarnock decision will really raise the bar for forfeiture of games. I think you'd have to be guilty of some fairly serious protocol breaches to lose games now. 

That said, as much as the club appears to be better run now than it has been for a long time, this is still Raith Rovers we're talking about. I look forward to reading an article in tomorrow's Record about last week's team night out to Kirkcaldy's newest oxygen bar. 

That or a team outing to an escape room, where Davo was in charge of solving the clues.

15 hours ago, RiG said:
16 hours ago, renton said:
Pending an investigation...  so you might still get your 3-0 walkover.

Were teams in the League Cup awarded automatic wins if one side couldn't fulfil the fixture?

I believe they were but I think that was because the games couldn’t be rescheduled.

On 15/01/2021 at 06:22, SanStarko said:

And in the case of our part time players, they'll have still been going to their other job (assuming they haven't been able to work from home).  So that probably increases the risks too. 

Although I'm not sure how many part time players we have left at the club.  Kieran MacDonald, McGurn, anybody else?

MacDonald and McGurn are it. The MA’s are full time.