Raith v ICT (part 3)

Given Kieran MacDonald tested positive 3 weeks ago (I assume he caught it at his other job/away from the club) I always felt there was a fairly good chance that testing might flag up a few more positives. I hope all concerned make a full and speedy recovery.

Will be interesting to see what the outcome is. I hope we have been following all protocols and we are granted the postponement with no further repercussions. We will definitely not be the last Championship club to suffer from this but I guess we will just have to see what happens.

Not for one minute saying this is behind the outbreak but under the circumstances not sure it was/is wise for us to allow other clubs to use our facilities

If this is Rovers first week of testing cant say I,m suprised at the positve tests and like others have said we wont be the only chmpionship club to suffer

Just now, Rovers_Lad said:

Really

If we dont have enough players on our books to fulfil the fixture why cant the SPFL not just sanction a postponement

My guess is it's less about whether we are forces to play the game and more about whether they postpone the game or just give ICT the three points, depending on whether we've done our best to enforce protocol.

1 hour ago, chimney said:

No surprise what position is causing the need for an emergency loan, otherwise enough players available no doubt 🤣🤣 #goalie

Apparently we don't have 13 fit players so the loans could theoretically have been for any position in order to make up the numbers. 

36 minutes ago, RRFC2711 said:

Hope everyone is ok after this ..I’m a wee bit worried about the gaffers health he’s been through enough recently.

Thought crossed my mind also. Definitely not something you’d want to contend with when recuperating from a major operation. Hopefully he’s not one of the positive tests. Hope all at the club have a speedy recovery from this.