Raith v ICT (part 3)

Just now, Broken Algorithms said:

Its over 20 years now. A thoroughly depressing run.

Can someone do us a favour and tell us James Keatings is injured?

Does he not have some ridiculous stat for percentage of his career goals against us?

55 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I can't see the pitch being unplayable. Only reason for potential postponement would be travel conditions should the roads be unsafe I would have thought?

Indeed!

So let the train take the strain, the 08.45 out of Inverness will get their lads in to Kirkcaldy for 11.41 plenty of time to carry the hampers along to SP. A wee jog back to Kirkcaldy satiation for the 17.16 gets them back to Inversnecky for 21.27.

Better still the 7.11 to Aberedeen changing for the 11.01 to Kirkcaldy gets them in for 13.20, the east coast line might be more reliable 🤓

There’s plenty of room on the trains (most are pretty empty) But watch out for the police on the station at Aberdeen as they’re checking reasons for travel, a good tip might be to procure some Wood Group, Aker or Petrofac kit bags and tell the bobbies your all offshore workers 😉🤫

2 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
4 hours ago, renton said:
One way or another we'll probably find out today.

Er, if true we'll be due a kicking from authorities. Source?

I don't have a source. The boy above said it, I just posted the above to infer that if there is an issue we should find out soon.

Aye, that's kinda what I meant. Quoted wrong post. No pre match interview yet this week makes me suspicious there's something to this.

To be fair the pre match interviews aren’t up until about tea time on a Thursday.

f**k sake!! If true though. Absolute shocker!