Sign in to follow this  
HibsFan

Hibs vs Killie

Pitch is absolutely magnificent...........

3 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Pitch is absolutely magnificent...........

We taught the Brazilians how to play on worse than this.

Been watching this with the mrs chewing my lug off about doing up the garden. I swear to god I found her conversation more interesting than the game. 

A own goal.  Happened like 5 mins ago but I guess we are all too glued to our screens to post here.  1-0 Hibs.

Wheres all the Aberden fans? Thought they loved Hibs as they are always on the Hibees threads????

shite pitch, bit of a slog, deserved win, Killie pretty toothless tbh.

Some strike for the 2nd goal! 

We're really slow. 

Just looked at the stats Kabamba has only won one header with his back to goal in his entire career (i may have made that up) 

Pinnock looks like a cross between The thin white duke era Bowie and Bib Fortuna from Return to the jedi. 

State of that ptich. 

Due to technical difficulties with killie tv i ended up with Hibs tv commentary and it was much better than listening to the killie commentary. 

Hibs TV commentators surprisingly even handed, generous even when postulating that Danny Whitehall must have a problem with his studs or something to account for his 'lumbering' gait. Nah, he's just that slow and ponderous. We have nothing up front and a charlatan picking the team, going to be a long hard slog to the end of the season. 

A game must be shite when my MotM is Willie Collum. He was brilliant today, and provided the best bit of entertainment when getting smacked with the ball by yet another patented shite delivery from Pinnock at the death. 

3 minutes ago, David Merdy's Boots said:

Willie Collum. He was brilliant today, and provided the best bit of entertainment when getting smacked with the ball by yet another patented shite delivery from Pinnock at the death. 

Unfortunately it didnt floor him with a massive skelp to the baws...............