Hibs vs Killie

8 minutes ago, craigkillie said:
27 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:
Quite the chat from a the supporter of a mob that was down there for 10 (ten) years straight, and even the division below for a stint, not all that long ago.  Our 'yo-yo' spell could have been doubled and we'd still not beat that feat.
As noted above, there's still some sheep arses to clean on the McInnes thread.  Off you pop.

"Not all that long ago" = over 30 years ago.

I still have cassettes.

8 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Was that during the AIDS pandemic?

Yes, your extended stay in the diddy league did coincide with the AIDS pandemic as a matter of fact.  However, I'm not sure the two events were related , youse just happened to be quite shit.  Nowadays you manage that while staying in the top league though, so kudos to Killie, some solid progress.  

51 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

Yes, your extended stay in the diddy league did coincide with the AIDS pandemic as a matter of fact.  However, I'm not sure the two events were related , youse just happened to be quite shit.  Nowadays you manage that while staying in the top league though, so kudos to Killie, some solid progress.  

Only asked a question, you seem a bit touchy. You would think you would be happy with your unusual lofty heights this season, your wage cuts and signing policies of spending money.

On 19/01/2021 at 00:49, C4mmy31 said:

Have you checked the Dundee folder mate?

I didn't think that was the best place! 

But I just wanted to share this interview with Aaron Tshibola I did with Stonewaller Mag. 

Sorry Hibs fans in here, something coming soon for yous x

https://www.stonewallermag.co.uk/post/aaron-tshibola-different-views