Hibs vs Killie

For anyone that’s not seen Gogic’s goal, I’ve seen replays on twitter but not from the regular camera view so I suspect this may not pop up until sportscene, but after it hits the back of the net and bounces out Porteous goes to boot the ball in again and succeeds in missing the ball and absolutely booting Danny Rogers in the arm 😂

1 hour ago, Les Cabbage said:

Felt the two full backs were the best players on the park, Doig really looks the real deal.

A game I never thought we’d win so I’m delighted.

Every time we play Killie Stuart Findlay looks good, suspect he may go down south but if he doesn’t sign a new deal I’d love us to sign him.

Anyhow, gaining points on Aberdeen, Celtic and Livi, the beers will flow in the Les Cabbage household tonight.

Doig's looked better as he's played more, I think at the start of the season he had a great attitude and engine but as we go on he's looking the real deal more technically as well

51 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

For anyone that’s not seen Gogic’s goal, I’ve seen replays on twitter but not from the regular camera view so I suspect this may not pop up until sportscene, but after it hits the back of the net and bounces out Porteous goes to boot the ball in again and succeeds in missing the ball and absolutely booting Danny Rogers in the arm 😂

^^^ FAO Claire Whyte ^^^

51 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Doig's looked better as he's played more, I think at the start of the season he had a great attitude and engine but as we go on he's looking the real deal more technically as well

Doig had feck all to defend till Burke came on. 

On 16/01/2021 at 20:34, HibsFan said:

7 (seven) years since Kilmarnock have won at Easter Road.

It's becoming as intimidating of a ground for them as Rugby Park is when Aberdeen visit.

Not really. If Hibs weren’t one of the yo-yo clubs this would maybe mean more.

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

Bit late to contribute to the match thread, you  lost (yet again).

Still, it makes a change from you rimming the Aberdeen fans on the McInnes thread.

20 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Quite the chat from a the supporter of a mob that was down there for 10 (ten) years straight, and even the division below for a stint, not all that long ago.  Our 'yo-yo' spell could have been doubled and we'd still not beat that feat.

As noted above, there's still some sheep arses to clean on the McInnes thread.  Off you pop.

Quite the chat from a the supporter of a mob that was down there for 10 (ten) years straight, and even the division below for a stint, not all that long ago.  Our 'yo-yo' spell could have been doubled and we'd still not beat that feat.
As noted above, there's still some sheep arses to clean on the McInnes thread.  Off you pop.
"Not all that long ago" = over 30 years ago.