Infectious FC v Livingston

Leugue was gone months ago. Not weeks.Congratulations Rangers.Did what yous had to do to stop this. Wont ever happen again in my lifetime.Dont you just love Scottish football. On both sides,bottelers.Youl both go into Europe again and embaress us again. Good luck Rangers,yer still in it, just.Go for it.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

A couple of more games like that and they can say dubai to ten in a row.

Yeah the gulf has widened since they came back...

On a positive note I was impressed by Livi.  I missed the opening 20 mins but, from what I saw, they harried Celtic off the park and didn't give them a minute on the ball.  They also kept their shape well.  A decent finisher and that could have been quite a big score.

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yeah the gulf has widened since they came back...

On a positive note I was impressed by Livi.  I missed the opening 20 mins but, from what I saw, they harried Celtic off the park and didn't give them a minute on the ball.  They also kept their shape well.  A decent finisher and that could have been quite a big score.

Your dead right Kincardine, dropped points imo,and most Celtic fans would agree. Cant wait till the champions elect come to our place.If only to halt your celebrations prematurely. 👍 🦁

44 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Your dead right Kincardine, dropped points imo,and most Celtic fans would agree. Cant wait till the champions elect come to our place.If only to halt your celebrations prematurely. 👍 🦁

Have to say, on my list of "Tough places to visit", Livi away is probably top.

Your record at home to the OF is pretty incredible tbh.

56 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Just you concentrate on at least a draw at the Pasta Bowl on Wednesday.  That will confirm your role as Kingmakers...

7 hours ago, Empty It said:
On 13/01/2021 at 19:37, wastecoatwilly said:
Put the dosh aside for once,having nearly half our squad out for non-football reasons makes it a more level playing field.

Reserve side on 10x the wage of the opposition team but aye level playing field right enough.

Any team in the world never mind Scotland would miss 13 first team players,if you think it's all about the bank balance then you're a fecking idiot.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Any team in the world never mind Scotland would miss 13 first team players,if you think it's all about the bank balance then you're a fecking idiot.

How many of them would have started had they not been isolating? Christie, Ajer, Griffiths and Edouard? Celtic should still be able to win at Parkhead against a team on a combined salary of less than 25% of Duffy’s weekly pay no problem. There’s been games this season where Rangers have made 5, 6, 7 changes and still won so the excuses about having players missing is a complete red herring. 

And yet, Livi were the better team and were unlucky not to take the 3 points. The amount of headers and 50/50 balls they were winning was unbelievable.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Just the 5 current internationals in that Sellick starting 11 plus 1 other on the bench.

How does that compare with the Livvy squad? 

15 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Just the 5 current internationals in that Sellick starting 11 plus 1 other on the bench.

How does that compare with the Livvy squad? 

Funnily enough, 4. Ciaron Brown (Northern Ireland), Robbie McCrorie (Scotland), Steve Lawson (Togo), Efe Ambrose (Nigeria) - although I think Efe is retired from international stuff now and McCrorie didn't play so potentially 2.

Edited by ATLIS

Duffys wage would cover the entire starting line up of Livingstones wages, if you think that puts you anywhere near a level playing field you're a fecking idiot.

8 hours ago, Empty It said:
11 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Duffys wage would cover the entire starting line up of Livingstones wages, if you think that puts you anywhere near a level playing field you're a fecking idiot.

Duffy getting the wage he gets just shows how fecked up the EPL is for the ability he has, good luck to him it's a short career.
I'm sure you wish Dykes all the best when he left plus he deserves the wage hes on,it's more than he was on at QOS it works both ways.
You get overpaid footballers and players that deserve every penny who fecking cares?

9 hours ago, Empty It said:
11 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Multiple times. If we've got anyone making over 1k a week I'd be surprised. Maybe Ambrose.