Infectious FC v Livingston

Me: Hi Celtic, do you want money?
Celtic: Nope and we’ve never complained that we can’t compete in Europe due to lack of money. 

How hard is it to take season ticket price divided by 19 add a couple quid on for ppv fans? Absolute shambles of a season this from Celtic.

edit: read it would £30 equivalent for ST holders so we are looking at £30-odd. I’d pay it if I had to instead nothing to celtic.

Edited by crispy

24 minutes ago, East Calder Lion said:

Livi are around 19/5 for this one.  Usually more like 10/1 up to 20/1 for this fixture.

Robbo likes a goal against Celtic, currently around 16/5 for anytime goal scorer - seems like good value.

If we win for the first time ever at Celtic, it will be a shame not to be able to see Lennon's puss at the full time whistle.

Aye, and the form he's on it must be a good bet and worth a punt. Would also say big Guthrie should be worth a punt, Celtic looked very dodgy defending set pieces, with Mullin's deliveries and Guthrie our top scorer, scoring all his goals from set pieces, looking forward to seeing how they cope defending against us.

One thing's for sure there'll be goals in this game, for both teams, Celtic are still a potent force in attack with Frimpong's pace getting down the flank, and cutting inside too, and the likes of Rogic, McGregor and Turnbull all capable of scoring against us.

9 minutes ago, Livi96 said:

Lawson starting? Interesting choice. I’d have put Forrest ahead of him considering his performance against RC when he came on. 

Saving him for later, coming on against tired defenders, worked well against County.

Lawson replacing Holt pretty much leaves everything the same with Sibbs not dropping back into DM position. Also gives a bit more guile in breaking up the pitch than Holt would. Strong bench with lots of options on how to change things for us though, something Celtic don't have, their starting XI is pretty much all their eggs in the one basket.

If the game is tight going into the last 20 mins i'd def fancy our chances.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Saving him for later, coming on against tired defenders, worked well against County.

Lawson replacing Holt pretty much leaves everything the same with Sibbs not dropping back into DM position. Also gives a bit more guile in breaking up the pitch than Holt would. Strong bench with lots of options on how to change things for us though, something Celtic don't have, their starting XI is pretty much all their eggs in the one basket.

I actually think Sibbald might be dropped back into CM and Lawson on the wing. That's based purely on how the team is listed, though.

Celtic's lack of attacking options, and the inclusion of Shane Duffy, are the main positives from our POV when you look at their team. David Turnbull is still more than capable of carrying them all on his own though.

1 minute ago, LiviLion said:

I actually think Sibbald might be dropped back into CM and Lawson on the wing. That's based purely on how the team is listed, though.

Celtic's lack of attacking options, and the inclusion of Shane Duffy, are the main positives from our POV when you look at their team. David Turnbull is still more than capable of carrying them all on his own though.

Could be, both of them can play as a DM, and both are equally comfortable further forward.

7 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

I think Lawson will be out wide as much for his attacking as his pace tracking Frimpong. That’ll be an intriguing battle and not one Sibbald would win.

Agree Turnbull has his shooting boots on and is a danger.

Edited by crispy

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Has it ever been answered why celtic aren't allowing PPV of their games,  seems strange for them to ignore a revenue stream.

They don't want to annoy their season ticket holders - at £500 for 19 games, it works out at over £25 per stream. So they would need to charge at least that. How much is a Celtic season ticket?