Infectious FC v Livingston

57 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

And that of nearly every other team in the league bar the currants.  Colts my arse.  

Aye, saw CalMac, Christie and Turnbull and the rest playing the other night and was thinking they are Celtic's best players right now anyway. Getting the excuses in early for when we turn them over. Twice.

30 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Put the dosh aside for once,having nearly half our squad out for non-football reasons makes it a more level playing field.

The dosh is the whole point, it buys you better players, and a bigger squad than most teams, so how can you put it aside. Even your B team has first team players that would be the best players in any of the other 10 teams.

44 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Guess we can move onto this game now, is it on Sky or do we have to buy a ppv? 

I take it this is covered with my Livi ST to watch Celtic ppv for free, that's how it works isn't it.

Its at Celtic Park so obviously its not on Sky its only the games that the OF play away from home that are televised on Sky to cut down on OF season ticket holders not getting their money's worth.

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Guess we can move onto this game now, is it on Sky or do we have to buy a ppv? 

I take it this is covered with my Livi ST to watch Celtic ppv for free, that's how it works isn't it.

Don’t reckon you will be on Mastermind any time soon. 😂 

Is it any wonder your club has entered administration twice...

2 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

jinxed it. 4-0 Celtic

You’re missing the point. This buildup where there’s talk of it not being a stroll IS our glory. Ofcourse we’ll take an absolute pasting haha. That’s a cracking team they’ve still got. I’ve heard jokes about Celtic U12 - isn’t it the case that they just have to include youth prospects like other teams do?

2 hours ago, crispy said:

You’re missing the point. This buildup where there’s talk of it not being a stroll IS our glory. Ofcourse we’ll take an absolute pasting haha. That’s a cracking team they’ve still got. I’ve heard jokes about Celtic U12 - isn’t it the case that they just have to include youth prospects like other teams do?

Yeah they had 7 players that played against Sevco in their team against Hibs, not got the same strength up front or on the bench but still a good team with players that would dwarf our wage bill. 

A 2-0 win for Celtic . could only manage a draw v the second string and I’d rate Hibs as a much better team than Livi (current form aside). The Livi run is going to come to an end sometime and I reckon being “favourites” today will haunt them a bit 

Edited by Thereisalight..

6 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

A 2-0 win for Celtic . could only manage a draw v the second string and I’d rate Hibs as a much better team than Livi (current form aside). The Livi run is going to come to an end sometime and I reckon being “favourites” today will haunt them a bit 

Celtic are clear favourites today, they’re 8/11

In the spirit of complaints about Livi’s £20 ppv fee, I can’t believe there is no option to watch games on ppv from Celtic. Aye, I know the rest of the teams in the league are sh1te and supports tiny by comparison but FFS we don’t have an option to attend so throw us a bone, Celtic. I will happily hand over my damn money.

I understand why (though I’m not sure where) people would seek out dodgy streams of this...