Morton vs Pars - do we have to? Yes, seemingly we do

Fon-Williams a total spectator tonight. We never done anything to take advantage of Morton not being very good at football, but that pitch truly was terrible. Naturally I’d take a draw at Cappielow but with them beating us at EEP that is a pish result.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Hideous stuff. We really are on a shite run and are playing some desperately poor, shitebag stuff. Will we ever score again?

Incredibly disappointing run, but standard for Crawford's time in charge, and the sort of run that makes people question his position.

Would've preferred a few goals but a draw is fine for us. Defended well (McAdams did not have 'four good saves' as BBC are claiming) and we were mostly well organised and didn't collapse through a lack of training time. Simply lacking any sort of quality in the final third but that's not a surprise, Orsi and co. are League Two level diddies.

The shitfest machine rolls into the playoffs.

Edited by vikingTON

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

Fon-Williams a total spectator tonight. We never done anything to take advantage of Morton not being very good at football, but that pitch truly was terrible. Naturally I’d take a draw at Cappielow but with them beating us at EEP that is a pish result.

1 minute ago, All-Star-Par said:

Would have given benefit of the doubt for that performance considering the pitch but we’ve not put more than 10 minutes of decent football together in any game since the second half against Hearts. Shite.

It's a shame that you couldn't use that bowling green pitch of yours to avoid an effortless swording.

A82C2CD1-48C9-41B5-9D28-A9E9CE8E0FD2.jpeg.d3be676db1ccf3317445a35c285ddeed.jpeg

Who do we actually expect to create and score in this team? 

Nesbitt has followed Muirhead in getting a shite haircut to deflect away from the shite football. Oliver, Orsi, Salkeld.. not good enough.

Lyon looks like he's lacking confidence for me. He's better than that.

SPFL have asked all clubs if they want to suspend the Championship.

f**k in this lockdown we need an outlet vote no.

Understand money short and maybe pressure on testing costs but we got £500,000 so keep going.

We got a good result coming here having Got through a Covid mini Crisis 

Edited by Paisley Ton

Just now, Paisley Ton said:

SPFL have asked all clubs if they want to suspend the Championship.

f**k is this lockdown we need an outlet vote no.

Understand money short and maybe pressure on testing costs but we got £500,000 so keep going.

We got a good result coming here having Got through a Covid mini

Crisis 

_90011794_tonyf.jpg.c0bb5f9ea3f6ed92979377b109a1329d.jpg

21 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

08C88096-AFE2-4656-B7AD-265A291C3877.gif

a shitfest at cappielow under the lights when it's cold enough to freeze your soul you say?

sign me up*

*i did sign up cos fuckall else is going on**

you cxnts owe me 90minutes.

both of you.

Was better than watching Coronation Street.

Me and the wee man put ourselves through every minute. Wasn't a classic, but certainly not the worst I've ever seen. Pitch played a big part in the lack of entertainment.

Disappointed Strapp didn't take a few more steps into that doorway at one of his long throws towards the end.