Morton vs Pars - do we have to? Yes, seemingly we do

On 12/01/2021 at 15:00, DAFC. said:

Think that money will be donated to Mr Paddy Power tbh

What has Mr Paddy give me your money Power done for Dunfermline?

Think of all us Ton fans who bought your PPV offering  financial support to Dunfermline, our PPV is decent not Inverness standard.

Are we not all in this together or what, £7 donation for the Tom and Gerry show ( Andy and Gerry can't  do line thro on this tablet)

Edited by Paisley Ton
Toby sickness

8 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Steady on Shandon, there's a Dark Blue shadow coming in from the north.

Ideal scenario is that you too catch them and that with all the fuss Hearts made last season, nobody gets relegated and two teams (us and Dunthree) go up.

Either Pars avenge their only defeat in 11 months (not including losing on penalties to the Farmers) or Crawford’s incredible record of never losing a league game by more than two goals goes. We tend to come back from enforced lay-offs pretty well under him so fancy a turgid Morton 0 1 Pars, Declan McManus. 

Or we get pumped rotten..

18 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Looking forward to this. Might push my chair right up to another one with nowhere to put my legs for added realism.

Brilliant Salvo! 👍

Watching Championship fitba should never be pain free .....

Unsure if that'll be Colville or Omar sitting beside Lyon, but either way having neither McAlister or Jacobs starting is a bold move. Lyon has been outstanding since Hopkin left, but it'll take a huge effort not to be overrun in midfield.

3 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Unsure if that'll be Colville or Omar sitting beside Lyon, but either way having neither McAlister or Jacobs starting is a bold move. Lyon has been outstanding since Hopkin left, but it'll take a huge effort not to be overrun in midfield.

Has to be Omar wide, Colville central, surely?

3 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Has to be Omar wide, Colville central, surely?

I agree that'd make more sense, but Colville was on the left at Alloa and it wouldn't be the first time Omar has played in the centre. Could be some sort of old school Championship Manager style 4-1-3-2 as well I guess with Lyon the only one sitting.

16 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

I agree that'd make more sense, but Colville was on the left at Alloa and it wouldn't be the first time Omar has played in the centre. Could be some sort of old school Championship Manager style 4-1-3-2 as well I guess with Lyon the only one sitting.

If Omar plays in the middle, he’ll have to show something we haven’t seen yet.

Haven’t quite given up on him, but high and/or wide, or not at all, on the evidence to date.

Can’t believe how much I’m looking forward to this... that rarely ends well...