Divisional Round

lichtie23

Comfortable win in the end - which is enjoyable as a fan but must have been boring as a neutral.

I know that the Rams D were missing their main man(who should have been ejected in this fan’s partisan’s view after the scuffles) but I was really impressed with how our O-Line performed. Rodgers was only really chased once and that almost resulted in a first down.

looking forward to enjoying the rest of the weekend now and don’t really care who we play next week as I think we’ll have a really good chance of progressing to the SuperBowl.

Fancy the Bills to beat Ravens next.

Not sure in all my years I've opened my first can of the night after midnight. 

Anyway, no surprise inactives on either side, Moss went on IR after last week so TJ Yeldon is RB2 and Trent Murphy replaces the injured Darryl Johnson on the defensive line for Buffalo. 

10 minutes ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

I think we’ll have a really good chance of progressing to the SuperBowl.

I'll say it as a neutral but I honestly think it'll take a really good team to stop the Packers winning the whole thing. Rodgers has just so much time in the pocket, the O line, even missing Bakhtiari, is looking elite. 

23 minutes ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

Fancy the Bills to beat Ravens next

I fancy the Ravens to edge it, putting up about 500 yards of rushing and scoring about 10 points. 😉

In all seriousness, Baltimore want this game as tight and ugly as it gets. They'll need to get Josh Allen out of his comfort zone for that to happen. 

Since Calais Campbell has came back the Baltimore D line has looked more like itself.I don't see how the Bills can run the ball consistently and if Buffalo get behind and have to rely on the throw, it really could get ugly for the home team. 

Should be a really good match up. 

Edited to add, the Colts tight ends, Doyle, Alie-Cox and Burton all had big success last week. Mark Andrews is in another level to these guys, he should be a huge threat to the Bills. 

Edited by BukyOHare

9 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

I'll say it as a neutral but I honestly think it'll take a really good team to stop the Packers winning the whole thing. Rodgers has just so much time in the pocket, the O line, even missing Bakhtiari, is looking elite. 

Giving up 18 points despite the Rams barely having the ball all game mebbe points to a chink in their armour, but their all-round performance was excellent and they're a fun team to watch offensively.

Think they'd concede too many points to win a Superbowl against KC, but if there's an upset on the other side of the bracket then they'd be fairly strong favourites.

21 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

I think we have weakness on the defence against proper teams(NFC North opponents are all dreadful so don’t count).

I also think we lack a quality WR2 - Lazard did well tonight but it’s really the Adams show at times. Tonyan is a good threat to have though.

16 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

I fancy the Ravens to edge it, putting up about 500 yards of rushing and scoring about 10 points. 😉

In all seriousness, Baltimore want this game as tight and ugly as it gets. They'll need to get Josh Allen out of his comfort zone for that to happen. 

Since Calais Campbell has came back the Baltimore D line has looked more like itself.I don't see how the Bills can run the ball consistently and if Buffalo get behind and have to rely on the throw, it really could get ugly for the home team. 

Should be a really good match up. 

Edited to add, the Colts tight ends, Doyle, Alie-Cox and Burton all had big success last week. Mark Andrews is in another level to these guys, he should be a huge threat to the Bills. 

I haven’t seen much of either of these teams but want the Bills to make the Super Bowl against Packers as it will be a fun game - hence my pick.

Turnovers are fun. Packers don't do turnovers. I don't find the offense fun to watch for that reason, too predictably good.

I could probably live with it if that ever applied to the Bears offense, but there doesn't appear any danger of that. 😄

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

22 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Defence is a worry, I think. Rodgers has been brilliant this year and they can move the ball on the ground against anyone, but some of these AFC teams could score heavily against that D.

With the NFC Championship game at Lambeau that’s a big advantage in addition to already being the best team in the conference, so I’d be surprised if they weren’t in the SB. Really don’t fancy them against the Chiefs, though. Fingers crossed someone takes out that mob before then.

That roughing the passer call was dreadful. A QB out of the pocket, throwing the ball away to avoid a sack, should not be getting the benefit of a roughing call because he got a wee shove on the shoulder.

Edited by Todd_is_God

Just now, Todd_is_God said:

That roughing the passer call was dreadful. A QB out of the pocket, throwing the ball away to avoid a sack, should not be getting the benefit of a roughing call because he got a wer shove on the shoulder.

Josh loves a dive, can't deny that. The RTP rules are soft as f**k as well.