St Johnstone v Hibernian, LC Semi-Final. Saturday 23rd January 2021

PauloPerth

2 minutes ago, GAD said:

Because Sportsound told me today that next month, after the league cup final, fans of either St Johnstone, Livingston or St Mirren will be able to look down on your fucking diddy club who have won f**k all over the last 20 years.

Calm doon, it’s Saturday night.......and....relax.

3 minutes ago, GAD said:

Because Sportsound told me today that next month, after the league cup final, fans of either St Johnstone, Livingston or St Mirren will be able to look down on your fucking diddy club who have won f**k all over the last 20 years.

Six years

4 minutes ago, GAD said:

The state of this clown 🤣

Your team are in a semi final tomorrow and you're rattled about Aberdeen.

1 minute ago, glenburn bud said:

I’m made up for my pal Shaun Rooney who had the game of his life tonight, he doubted himself at one point when he had trials at St Mirren and Hearts before Dunfermline signed him. He’s a great lad and deserves every bit of success that comes his way, especially after coming through some very tough and tragic personal tragedy within his family.

Tell him he's already a cult hero.

Has it all.

3 minutes ago, GAD said:

Absolutely brilliant

180 minutes away from a second League Cup win against our one.

Meanwhile I have been to the Germany twice, Ukraine, Portugal, Greece, Spain twice, Holland, Croatia, England to name but a few whilst you've been bouncing between allowed to play in the top league and the seaside one

Nah, you're alright mate, I'll stick with what I've had if it's all the same

Long as we're both happy though 😉

5 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

The state of this clown 🤣

Your team are in a semi final tomorrow and you're rattled about Aberdeen.

In fairness Merkland, have you ever spent a day never mind a life time in Paisley.

Nothing but an over spill from the Weegie slums

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

😂

M8, I'm commenting on a match, as a fan, on an anonymous football forum I doubt Callum Davidson has even heard of. 

Stop taking it so seriously and just enjoy reaching a Final ffs.

I will enjoy,but you’ll have several melt downs before it,you’re needing to calm down or give up football,and I’ll never be your m8!

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tell him he's already a cult hero.

Has it all.

When he was an apprentice engineer working beside me, he played for Queens Park part time under Gus McPherson.  He asked me to come and watch him and tell me honestly if I thought he could make it as a full time pro. He was 19 and I told him if he continued to work hard at his game, then he had all the tools to make it. His attitude is first class and he’s very humble guy. I’m so happy that he’s proving so many people wrong.😃

10 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

I’m made up for my pal Shaun Rooney who had the game of his life tonight, he doubted himself at one point when he had trials at St Mirren and Hearts before Dunfermline signed him. He’s a great lad and deserves every bit of success that comes his way, especially after coming through some very tough and tragic personal tragedy within his family.

Unfortunately, I only got to watch the first half of the game - but I think Rooney was the one who scored? If so, fantastic goal. Very well-taken header. Porteous didn't have a clue what was happening until it was too late. 

On a wider note, very well done to St Johnstone. Hope you enjoy the final.

Look at this folks - the three teams left in the mix are St Johnstone, St Mirren and Livi. Wish we saw this sort of thing more often in the Scottish game. 

1 minute ago, glenburn bud said:

When he was an apprentice engineer working beside me, he played for Queens Park part time under Gus McPherson.  He asked me to come and watch him and tell me honestly if I thought he could make it as a full time pro. He was 19 and I told him if he continued to work hard at his game, then he had all the tools to make it. His attitude is first class and he’s very humble guy. I’m so happy that he’s proving so many people wrong.😃

Effort he puts in is unreal, never seems to believe he's been beaten and chases folk down despite them having like a 20 yard head start 😂

Felt sorry for him playing CB earlier this season as you take away his strengths, but even there he worked like f**k.

He'll absolutely be a success with us if he does that week in, week out, IMO.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

We're losing this because the manager is too fucking thick to realise this formation leaves players free, central, with a run at our defence.

Murphys had about 20 yards of space 3 times already and just a shit pass/being ignored, has prevented Hibs being 3v3 with our CBs.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Davidson has absolutely fucked this.

The biggest moron on the website. Feel sorry for the Saints fans having to suffer this.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Effort he puts in is unreal, never seems to believe he's been beaten and chases folk down despite them having like a 20 yard head start 😂

Felt sorry for him playing CB earlier this season as you take away his strengths, but even there he worked like f**k.

He'll absolutely be a success with us if he does that week in, week out, IMO.

It’s a bit of a footballing cliche but confidence and belief has got much to do with how a player performs. Davidson has faith in Shaun and he is reaping the benefit of a manager who trusts him. I can still remember him telling me that Ian Murray didn’t bother contacting him or his agent after going on trial with St Mirren. Hearts then had him in for 6 weeks and did exactly the same. He’s going to boot my nuts for divulging this info.😂