St Johnstone v Hibernian, LC Semi-Final. Saturday 23rd January 2021

PauloPerth

5 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Watching the Saints tv coverage but thinking of changing it back to Premier. I take back my previous comments about wee Watty doing ok at commentary, this is excruciating. 

Witherspoon? Ffs

I’m enjoying Premier, turned off the commentary and stuck music on

So many times this season we've not taken our many chances, and been punished by the opposition taking their one, that half feels a bit the opposite.

Hope CD doesn't read that as all being well though, if both sides play the same 2nd half, can see Hibs winning it.

3 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Macca coming on to score the 2nd IMO.

JS36861475.jpg

Ex-Sheffield Wednesday forward, with initials SM, who suffered serious knee injures earlier in his career, to come on and score the second, IMO.

I’m all for a shot fest win in a semi final.

But a shit fest is based around solid defending. We have been wide open and it’s just wasteful finishing that gives us the lead.

Some changes or at least tweaks required to give us more possession and make us more solid.

Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Just glad I'm not there to witness this bottling in person. 

Trekking back through on a freezing cold January night after a shitshow like this ?

Wonder how many big games Ross will get to f**k up.

Not sure he can take much blame for this so far. Individual errors at both ends have fucked us. 

Imagine if we win this and Callum takes it as an indication that we should persevere with this formation in the league again. Covid regulations or not, Guy Melamed would be forgiven for jetting off to Dubai on a wee holiday.

Edited by The Real Saints

I can see into the future..............70 minutes in, Jack Ross takes off Cadden and subs on Stephen McGinn..........this is fucking hopeless.

St J will just pack the midfield and shitfest to 90 minutes and we have nobody that seems willing to take them on.

Pish

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Just glad I'm not there to witness this bottling in person. 

Trekking back through on a freezing cold January night after a shitshow like this ?

Wonder how many big games Ross will get to f**k up.

Lighten up, its only half time 

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I can see into the future..............70 minutes in, Jack Ross takes off Cadden and subs on Stephen McGinn..........this is fucking hopeless.

St J will just pack the midfield and shitfest to 90 minutes and we have nobody that seems willing to take them on.

Pish

St. Johnstone don't do packing the midfield.

Not with the managers formation obsession

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.