St Johnstone v Hibernian, LC Semi-Final. Saturday 23rd January 2021

PauloPerth

I think Jamie Murphy is the player I fear most in that Hibs squad. He always causes us problems and seems to be a big game player. 

Eric Nicholson talking about Davidson springing a couple of surprises for Saturday’s game. I think our strongest 11 is pretty obvious right now, and our best shape is obvious too, so I hope we don’t stray from that. 

Yes my biggest fear is Callum Davidson overthinking this and trying to be too clever.  

If it's not the team we've all been talking about the past few days then he's taking a hell of a gamble.

Hopefully it's just chat to throw Jack Ross a wee curve ball and isn't the case at all.

I do worry he's desperate to show the watching world how 'great' his 5-2-3 formation is...

29 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I think Jamie Murphy is the player I fear most in that Hibs squad. He always causes us problems and seems to be a big game player. 

Eric Nicholson talking about Davidson springing a couple of surprises for Saturday’s game. I think our strongest 11 is pretty obvious right now, and our best shape is obvious too, so I hope we don’t stray from that. 

He took a while to get up to speed but went on and looked really good in November/early December but got injured again, he’s now back from his injury and is getting back up to speed again, although almost a one trick pony, he cuts inside onto his right foot every single time but still a direct and a dangerous player.

Hibs do have a fair history of getting away with being cheating diving c*nts against us right enough. Rise above it Saints.

This could be a turning point in our season if we can win this one. It would give a huge confidence boost, winning a semi final with the final to look forward to. 

I’d go same as what others have said. Most of the team is a no-brainer on current form...

Clark

Kerr  Gordon  McCart

Rooney  McCann  Craig  Tanser

Wotherspoon

Kane  Melamed

subs - Parish, Booth, Davidson, Bryson, O’Halloran, Hendry, May

Edited by Sh*teAndMuck
Spelled c*nts wrong

Hearing maybe a new face in the saints squad. Opportunity arose for someone to come in. Will see how it pans out

17 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:
14 hours ago, Kyle said:

Hearing maybe a new face in the saints squad. Opportunity arose for someone to come in. Will see how it pans out

Cammy Smith leaving Utd wouldn’t be this opportunity would it? 

25 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:
14 hours ago, Kyle said:

Oh is it a nice surprise?

8 minutes ago, Bose said:

Cammy Smith leaving Utd wouldn’t be this opportunity would it? 

Or this kind of surprise?

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

He signed for Ayr did he not?

No idea, just saw he had left them at almost exactly the same time as I saw perthsaint1977 post.  There was no mention of any team in the press release I read 

We have zero luck in Semi Finals at Hampden, and I see goal line technology is being used, so expect us to have a goal ruled out by millimetres only for Hibs to go straight up the park and score one identical that's allowed.

30 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Remember the streaker in that game 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

It was a cracking cup tie under the lights that had everything. Lower league side scaring the so called big team. Full house, end to end football, streakers, folk getting lifted and decent banter.

SPL YOU'RE HAVING A LAUGH, SPL YOU'RE HAVING A LAUGH. I'm pointing at you you leith dwelling minks.