Majestic South v Leith's Pretenders

Otis Blue

Guest Flash
4 minutes ago, BIGdavieT said:

Queens started well and could’ve had a couple of goals through Dobbie and McCabe. 
Hibs are third in the league so they are going to dominate periods of the match. 
We need a plan to deal with Boyle down the wing and adapt to the wind in the second half and we can get back into this. 
But it’s no disgrace to lose to Hibs tonight and to be honest I’m more concerned with the league this season anyway.

This is true. However, the worrying thing is that the same failings happen over and over again. Defend a corner like that in a league game and the same thing would happen. I’m not gaining any confidence for the remaining league games from watching this.

Tbf, I forgot Joseph was on the pitch. Would get Dapo on for Dickson soon though.
The pair of them have been pretty anonymous tbh but Joseph at least got a wee bit involved first half. If I never saw the lineup I'd have had no idea Dickson was playing in the first half.

1 minute ago, die hard doonhamer said:

It's the first line of our main song

manners / planners / banners / spanners / barcode scanners / Greville Janners

I don't know your main song, but that's a pretty uninspiring set of rhymes you're restricting yourselves to, in order to that you get to deliver the line 'We know our manners'. Maybe the fitba' culture is different down in darkest Dumfries.

Every corner we concede we bring everyone back into the box.  Any clearance goes straight to a deeper sitting Hibs player and the ball comes right back at us.  We're just inviting another goal here.

Guest Flash
1 minute ago, Rjc-1988 said:

What a chasing we are getting here

Hibs have had 13 shots, we’ve had 2, one of them a free-kick.

manners / planners / banners / spanners / barcode scanners / Greville Janners
I don't know your main song, but that's a pretty uninspiring set of rhymes you're restricting yourselves to, in order to that you get to deliver the line 'We know our manners'. Maybe the fitba' culture is different down in darkest Dumfries.

If we weren't known for knowing our manners I'd tell you to f**k off...

Is this not going exactly to form? You’re playing the 3rd best team in the country. It’s hardly going to be an evenly matched contest.