Dundee vs St Johnstone - 3rd Round

RossDee01

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Of course this game isn't a derby, to say otherwise is a bit stupid tbh. For folk to say we are not rivals is as equally stupid, every side you compete against is a rival.

On a normal football day Dundee is a decent away day, it's 20 minutes away,has a great selection of shit pubs, some weirdos to laugh at and a fairly liberal view to sex and drugs, as in you can get both fairly easily if you so wish. They do speak a bit funny but that's all part of the experience, I don't mind Dundee tbf.

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

On a normal football day Dundee is a decent away day, it's 20 minutes away,has a great selection of shit pubs, some weirdos to laugh at and a fairly liberal view to sex and drugs, as in you can get both fairly easily if you so wish. They do speak a bit funny but that's all part of the experience, I don't mind Dundee tbf.

Aye but you’ll have to pay to get both tho cunto. 

6 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Aye but you’ll have to pay to get both tho cunto. 

I'll have you know I have an above average success rate with Dundonians, without paying. I'm not saying Dundee burds are complete slags and love the Perth boaby but..

Well I am really, they really are dirty dirty bitches.

Think Dundee's form has been decent recently, and we haven't played for a couple of weeks so we may be a bit rusty here. Good chance for our local rivals to pull off a shock.

We should have too much for them if we perform near how we have been though, Saints to win a decent match 3-1.

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Charlie is having fun.

This lack of professionalism is probably why he's now waddling around Scotland second tier while someone like Steven Davis, who is older, is still winning titles and playing for his country.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This lack of professionalism is probably why he's now waddling around Scotland second tier while someone like Steven Davis, who is older, is still winning titles and playing for his country.

Least you're not upset.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Least you're not upset.

Lighten up FFS 😂

Dundee threads used to be fun, f**k knows what's happened to you all.