Dundee vs St Johnstone - 3rd Round

RossDee01

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Seen mention today that Wotherspoon won't be back in training until Friday, think the same for McCann.

Bit of a blow, especially with Wotherspoon who is a major part of how we play, but I think we'll still play him unless he's absolutely fucked. Agree that Bryson will probably be in instead of McCann, depending on what happens with him tonight. If he doesn't start for NI tonight then we should start him.

McCann is a sub tonight 

1 hour ago, Bose said:

McCann is a sub tonight 

Aye, hasn't played a minute. Strongest team then pls.

Clark

Rooney - Kerr - Gordon - McCart - Booth

McCann - Craig - Wotherspoon

Melamed - Kane

Gives us Bryson, Conway, Middleton, May and O'Halloran on the bench to change things.

On 29/03/2021 at 23:09, Kyle said:

I’d imagine we’ll look to play our strongest 11, maybe sans Wotherspoon and McCann depending on when they get back into Scotland. If they don’t make it, Middleton and Bryson probably start. 

Gutted to be missing a trip to Dens but glad it’s away from home. Our away games tend to be a much more enjoyable watch and there shouldn’t be anything for either team to fear, definitely a recipe for a good cup match. 

Ali McCann's probably already back and didn't play last night so expect he'll start. Spoony long haul obviously. Might see Middleton start with Wotherspoon on the bench fighting jetlag. 

Edited as just read the later posts. Think it will be @randomguy's team but with Middleton/Spoony swapped or, maybe more likely, Conway.

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

2 hours ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Ali McCann's probably already back and didn't play last night so expect he'll start. Spoony long haul obviously. Might see Middleton start with Wotherspoon on the bench fighting jetlag. 

Edited as just read the later posts. Think it will be @randomguy's team but with Middleton/Spoony swapped or, maybe more likely, Conway.

I'd imagine/hope it'll be a CM who would replace Wotherspoon, if needed. Muzz would be my preference.

27 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'd imagine/hope it'll be a CM who would replace Wotherspoon, if needed. Muzz would be my preference.

Not sure if Muzz will be risked. Callum said he is much the same as before the cup final and thinks he could be a big player in the remaining games. 

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Play the reserves and hopefully Dundee can beat them. They need a new big game to talk about as #DeEagles #BattleofChampions and #Perugia is a pretty pitiful lifetime highlights for the poor c***s.

Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

5 hours ago, Bose said:

Not sure if Muzz will be risked. Callum said he is much the same as before the cup final and thinks he could be a big player in the remaining games. 

Dundees midfield is a Paul McGowan who's been past it for 3 years, some scrawny wee kid, an overweight 40 year old who can't run, and some reject from Livingston with no bottle.

Davidson would dominate midfield on one leg.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Dundees midfield is a Paul McGowan who's been past it for 3 years, some scrawny wee kid, an overweight 40 year old who can't run, and some reject from Livingston with no bottle.

Davidson would dominate midfield on one leg.

Sounds like a Perth classroom.

18 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Play the reserves and hopefully Dundee can beat them. They need a new big game to talk about as #DeEagles #BattleofChampions and #Perugia is a pretty pitiful lifetime highlights for the poor c***s.

I know we’ve been in different parts of the forum for a while now but has your patter got this bad? Hoping this is just a one off Tam.

46 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I know we’ve been in different parts of the forum for a while now but has your patter got this bad? Hoping this is just a one off Tam.

I was going to post the Charlie Nicholas v Jeff Stelling video but Tam’s patter makes that look like top quality banter. 

2 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Ffs who you kidding? It's always been horrendously bad.

No as bad as your football team obviously but still pretty fucking bad.

7 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Better doing what I did and put the chunt on ignore.

Thank you.

eta you've got that nob, the temper tantrum mod, and the Boredom. FFS.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Dundee fans to drone on about how little they care about St Johnstone or the cup this season.  If Saints win it'll be a case of couldn't care less, whereas if the coags sneak the win it'll be mass celebrations and get it right up ye.

It has always been this way with these humourless whingers.

17 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Dundee fans to drone on about how little they care about St Johnstone or the cup this season.  If Saints win it'll be a case of couldn't care less, whereas if the coags sneak the win it'll be mass celebrations and get it right up ye.

It has always been this way with these humourless whingers.

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Better doing what I did and put the chunt on ignore.

Thank you.

eta you've got that nob, the temper tantrum mod, and the Boredom. FFS.

Permanent ignore aye?  :lol:  

I see the not very bright Carnoustie creep is still a complete fanny.