Dundee vs St Johnstone - 3rd Round

RossDee01

I'd say this will be a nice distraction from the hectic league, but I just know this will be just another example of how far away we are from being a Premiership side. Fully expecting both teams to score, as most of our matches have been. If St Johnstone don't score at least 3, they should be made to give away their top 6 finish imo.

5 hours ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Is that Dickensian Slum opposite opposite your main stand where you house those Post Apocalyptic Salavating Mutants and Graduates from the School for the Permanently Bewildered still standing ?

I wouldn't be mentioning schools considering the gaggle of youths that storm through Dundee with painted bedsheets every time Dundee host the Saintees.

Thank you.

8 hours ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Is that Dickensian Slum opposite opposite your main stand where you house those Post Apocalyptic Salavating Mutants and Graduates from the School for the Permanently Bewildered still standing ?

Tannadice?

5 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Easy home win here, as long as we can come to an agreement with the inbred farming minks that they won't, under any circumstances, attack our (alleged) defence....

You’ll need us to agree not defend as well

1 hour ago, Bose said:

You’ll need us to agree not defend as well

Cumdog, Mullen, McMullen, McDaid and Sow (!!) can make any defence tremble in fear, never mind one composing of (looks up St Johnstone first team squad on Wikipedia) Jason Kerr & Scott Tanser.

1 hour ago, Spikethedee said:

Cumdog, Mullen, McMullen, McDaid and Sow (!!) can make any defence tremble in fear, never mind one composing of (looks up St Johnstone first team squad on Wikipedia) Jason Kerr & Scott Tanser.

Tbf I'm not entirely sure Tanser will start. Been made public he won't renew his deal as he wants to chase the coin at Tadcaster Albion, so there's no real benefit in us dropping Booth for him.

I hope we go strongest eleven, and I think we will. Settled starting eleven and shape now, no reason to change it, Dundee playing 4-4-2 would be perfect.

I’d imagine we’ll look to play our strongest 11, maybe sans Wotherspoon and McCann depending on when they get back into Scotland. If they don’t make it, Middleton and Bryson probably start. 

Gutted to be missing a trip to Dens but glad it’s away from home. Our away games tend to be a much more enjoyable watch and there shouldn’t be anything for either team to fear, definitely a recipe for a good cup match. 

On 29/03/2021 at 23:09, Kyle said:

I’d imagine we’ll look to play our strongest 11, maybe sans Wotherspoon and McCann depending on when they get back into Scotland. If they don’t make it, Middleton and Bryson probably start. 

Seen mention today that Wotherspoon won't be back in training until Friday, think the same for McCann.

Bit of a blow, especially with Wotherspoon who is a major part of how we play, but I think we'll still play him unless he's absolutely fucked. Agree that Bryson will probably be in instead of McCann, depending on what happens with him tonight. If he doesn't start for NI tonight then we should start him.