Dundee vs St Johnstone - 3rd Round

RossDee01

54 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Seems like Dundee fans as well as staff don't know the new rules.

Not like them to be behind the times tbh.

If Clark parried the ball then it dropped to Mullen and he poked the ball over the line, then it's offside. That's not what happened though. Clark caught it, collided with his own player like a numpty, dropped it, and Mullen got there first.

Clark, the linesman, and anyone defending this decision, are idiots.

Wasn’t apparent yesterday. A poor penalty and a poor refereeing decision was all it was. Given we are scrambling to stay in the play off spots I’m glad we’re out of the cup, it’s was just a matter of when anyway, but I was quite amazed how poor Sainties were. To be honest only a mo - no, better not say it, I really don’t want a visit from Perth’s resident hard man [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Wasn’t apparent yesterday. A poor penalty and a poor refereeing decision was all it was. Given we are scrambling to stay in the play off spots I’m glad we’re out of the cup, it’s was just a matter of when anyway, but I was quite amazed how poor Sainties were.

Yeah it was a tight game. I don't think we're as good as our form, if that makes sense? Theres a reason it took us so long to reach the top half. While Dundee are better than their position.

Wotherspoon struggled in the second half, and Craig was poor all game, and that takes a lot away from us. While Dundees midfield looked pretty good. I want to mock Adam etc., but he plays well and forces teams back because you know he can plop a 30 yard ball over your head and onto a strikers foot. Byrne isn't the same player he was at Livingston but allows Adam to walk about/Anderson to sprint about without leaving you wide open. Actually thought Dundee could play a similar set up to us.

Back 3 with McGhee on the right who can get forward, then Ashcroft plus your next best CB. McMullen as a RWB which should be fine at your level, Marshall on the left. Same midfield three as yesterday, then Cummings/Mullen up top. To me you seem to need two strikers on the park, but also 3 CMs.

Wasn’t apparent yesterday. A poor penalty and a poor refereeing decision was all it was. Given we are scrambling to stay in the play off spots I’m glad we’re out of the cup, it’s was just a matter of when anyway, but I was quite amazed how poor Sainties were. To be honest only a mo - no, better not say it, I really don’t want a visit from Perth’s resident hard man [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
The only poor refereeing decision was not awarding Saints a penalty when Ashcroft fouled May. The coagie when put the ball in our net was clearly offside.

If Clark parried the ball then it dropped to Mullen and he poked the ball over the line, then it's offside. That's not what happened though. Clark caught it, collided with his own player like a numpty, dropped it, and Mullen got there first.
Clark, the linesman, and anyone defending this decision, are idiots.
FB_IMG_1617633024395.jpeg