Dundee vs St Johnstone - 3rd Round

RossDee01

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

St Johnstone's CH's were rock solid today and whilst I don't watch much of St Johnstone, they must be doing a power of work to keep Zander Clark in a job at that level! Especially considering that's 5 clean sheets in 6!

They are. Difficult watching some of the shite that pull on a Scotland shirt when these 3 boys play like it's a world Cup final every week with their performances.

Big Gordon has turned into Matthäus with his through balls as well, another string to his bow and another goal created.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

Not arsed. Scottish Cup has to be the most pointless thing without fans.

For Dundee fans it seems pretty pointless even when you are there.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hard to understand considering we've not played in 2 weeks and 2 of our 3 CMs only arrived back in the country a day or two ago.

Saints have won a cup final and are undefeated against non-OF teams this year. Stop being a contrarian just because you can.

Just now, EpicMike said:

Saints have won a cup final and are undefeated against non-OF teams this year. Stop being a contrarian just because you can.

I used to like RandomGuy, appreciated that he was a boring w****r for most but he added value to the forum IMO. He's just looking to act like a complete dick recently.

Pretty easy game tbh even with clownshoes in goal. It's testament to our level that we can collectively have such an off day and still look comfortable against this mob.

We will need to freshen things up front for next season what with Melamed, Hendry and Kane all leaving. Off you pop lads.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I used to like RandomGuy, appreciated that he was a boring w****r for most but he added value to the forum IMO. He's just looking to act like a complete dick recently.

He posts to get a reaction. Clearly worked. 

Game was shite.  Best to forget about. McPake embarrassing himself at the end 

Just now, Robin.Hood said:

He posts to get a reaction. Clearly worked. 

Game was shite.  Best to forget about. McPake embarrassing himself at the end 

Is that not the basics of posting on a public forum? You want someone to react to your posts otherwise it's just shouting into the void.:lol:

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is that not the basics of posting on a public forum? You want someone to react to your posts otherwise it's just shouting into the void.:lol:

In the way your going on about Random? This wouldn't be the first post about him. He dosnt faze me. So you actually care if people react to your posts or not? 

Hopefully we keep this on topic as we don't want another thread going on another tangent 

Edited by Robin.Hood

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Robin Hood has always had a wee bit of a bricker for Random. Very strange behaviour. 

As for the game, I felt resting our better players might work out for the better in the long run. It's not like we were going to win this cup.

Just now, Robin.Hood said:

In the way your going on about Random? This wouldn't be the first post about him. He dosnt faze me. So you actually care if people react to your posts or not? 

Um, you know how a forum works, right? If people weren't interacting and reacting to each other, it'd just be people giving statements.

I'm glad he doesn't faze you. Thanks for letting me know.

1 minute ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Robin Hood has always had a wee bit of a bricker for Random. Very strange behaviour. 

I have ? That's quite concerning you have noticed something that is untrue.

But I'm sure you have some evidence to back this little outburst