Dundee vs St Johnstone - 3rd Round

RossDee01

45 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Just a wee while till we smash these fuckers again then. Would like to say I canny wait but playing these lesser teams seems like a chore.

Poor attempt Tam.

You should take a leaf out of @Old Pack wrinkly sack's book. He is full of top banter.

54 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Poor attempt Tam.

You should take a leaf out of @Old Pack wrinkly sack's book. He is full of top banter.

That, as you know wasn't banter. If we could just skip the early cannon fodder rounds it would be much more enjoyable. As you are one of the last few alive to have actually witnessed Dundee win something I thought you'd realise that playing non entities in a double winning season is exactly what I said, a chore.

32 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

That, as you know wasn't banter. If we could just skip the early cannon fodder rounds it would be much more enjoyable. As you are one of the last few alive to have actually witnessed Dundee win something I thought you'd realise that playing non entities in a double winning season is exactly what I said, a chore.

I like your confidence, however we are not winning the Championship this season.

Was a bit disappointed this got the go ahead, was hoping they'd postpone until fans got back.

Monotony of playing top flight football continously for the past 11 seasons means its pretty much just the same away grounds we visit constantly. Going to Dens would've been a nice change.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Glad this got the go ahead, don't want any stinking fermers in Dens.

That "stinking" smell is deodorant, m8.

Try it sometime.

This type of shitty, petty, insult throwing is why you lot need to get promoted again.

It's not the same with United fans.

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Bose said:

Will need to take this seriously, Brora showed last night what these wee teams can do

Yep, Brora could easily have accepted their fate last night but by taking it seriously they pulled off a massive shock. 

No reason why St Johnstone can’t do the same. 

Bit shite BBC aren't showing this tbh.

Do Dundee have a streaming service?

Know Dunfermline do but always a chance the smaller Championship sides aren't bothering.