Queens v Arbroath

5 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Dobbie, or anyone,  on for Fitzpatrick in the second half please. 

Yep - I keep thinking that there is a player in Fitzpatrick.  He's got pace and can drive forward from the middle, but that final pass ........ dearie me.  So frustrating.  I work with a Partick fan and that was his recollection of Fitzpatrick too.  Thought he might have improved that aspect whilst down at Norwich though.

Doolan should’ve done better with the chance he had but not the easiest to take when they come over the head like That. 
That aside I don’t think we can be toO critical of his 45 minutes there, he’s linked well with Hilson and the midfield and held it up nearly every time it came into him. 

Queens been disappointing i would say. Arbroath giving us no time on the ball at all, so McKee & McCabe not able to get the ball down and pass it. Their defence seem pretty tough as well. Game is very hectic & disjointed and I’m less confident of getting a win here than i was at the start based on that 1st half. Hope im wrong.

1 minute ago, afc_36_0 said:

Good stream & commentary emoji106.png
I just dont see what hilson & doolan offer, get linn on the pitch ffs

Naw ...... Hilson and Doolan doing just fine.  You don't want to risk Linn on our dodgy plastic pitch ........ whistles .... 😏

8 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Yep - I keep thinking that there is a player in Fitzpatrick.  He's got pace and can drive forward from the middle, but that final pass ........ dearie me.  So frustrating.  I work with a Partick fan and that was his recollection of Fitzpatrick too.  Thought he might have improved that aspect whilst down at Norwich though.

Like I said that final ball from Fitzpatrick ......... aye!😄