Queens v Arbroath

Agreed. But from what Iv seen from the Barclays if that has went to VAR it would have probably been given
This. The number of penalties given this year where the defender hasn't had a chance to move his arm/not even looking at the ball is ridiculous. It would have been harsh but those are the kind of decisions that seem to be given now so we have a claim I'd say.

Obileye's casualness is starting to get on my tits here.

No need to dive either, looked like he had beaten the defender to the ball
Really don't know why he would go down there he was past the defender.
Clearly more interested in getting the defender sent off. Poor to see.

Pretty even affair. Arbroath could be ahead if Doolan doesn't shit the bed. We've offered next to nothing going forward other than the chance that hit the defender's arm. Think we've looked a bit lethargic and Arbroath are more in control through the centre.

Hopefully Shields gets a bit more support second half. Any time he's had the ball QoS players seem to disappear. Give him an out ball rather than expect too much from him.

We need to seriously step it up if we want a win here.

This boy is doing the interview from the smallest room in his house by the looks of it
I keep trying to figure out what kind of room it is [emoji38] It looks like a built in wardrobe but the room is only as wide as the door frame. I know they take the piss in Cities as what is regarded as a bedroom but that's taking the piss.

Pretty even first half with a few chances and penalty shouts for either team, both teams have plenty of exciting attacking options on the bench  so should make for an entertaining 2nd half, For us the longer it stays 0-0 I would like to see McKenna Linn & Ruth at some point and be more attacking and positive and go for the 3 points as a draw is no use 🇱🇻⚽🙌