Killie v Accies 9/1/21

17 hours ago, Killiefan said:

“Very poor footballer “ mmm, that bodes well. Watched the same game and was very pleased with the team performance but I’m sorry all I see with Whitehall is a lower level player, hopefully proved wrong and time will tell.

Conor Sammon was a very poor footballer and was still a great player for us who we ended up getting a big fee for.

52 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Conor Sammon was a very poor footballer and was still a great player for us who we ended up getting a big fee for.

Eremenko had a knack of making shite players look good, unfortunately Whitehall doesn’t have Eremenko. Not picking on the guy but I just can’t see a player there and remember he has been there for months and hasn’t had a look in.

2 hours ago, Killiefan said:

Eremenko had a knack of making shite players look good, unfortunately Whitehall doesn’t have Eremenko. Not picking on the guy but I just can’t see a player there and remember he has been there for months and hasn’t had a look in.

Whitehall is a very average player, but unlike Brophy or Kabamba it looks like he has a knack of making our other players play better when he's in the team. Right now as we don't have proper goal scoring striker, he's the best option we have. 

27 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

Whitehall is a very average player, but unlike Brophy or Kabamba it looks like he has a knack of making our other players play better when he's in the team. Right now as we don't have proper goal scoring striker, he's the best option we have. 

Sometimes you need a useless big lump to remind other players how good they actually are at football, I still miss Calum Campbell.

52 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

I don’t ever like singling out players and would like to take this positive , I’ll be hoping for the best.