Killie v Accies 9/1/21

Couldn't see a thread for this anywhere, so the excitement must be too much to handle.

A draw or a loss here probably means the end of Dyer assuming he's still sticking to his points target of 7 from 12 from our last 4 games.

Unfortunately I think any positive result here for Killie would only paper over the cracks, so for that reason it will be a narrow shitey home win.

Accies were ok last week but still not great. Motherwell keeper made the difference. 

Easton injured so will have to reshuffle back 3 with Stanger coming in or Stirling/Odoffin dropping back but that might depend on Martin's fitness. 

Been 5 sendings off in last 5 games so hopefully Killie continue that trend.

1-1. 

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Gourlay
Hamilton Odoffin Stanger
Hodson Stirling Trafford McMann
Callachan
Moyo Winter

Fulton back on the bench so Gourlay is seemingly number 1 until he isn't. I'm worried about the back 3 + central midfielder.

No Aaron Martin is a huge blow.

Edited by FuzzyBear

23 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Gourlay
Hamilton Odoffin Stanger
Callachan
Moyo Winter

Fulton back on the bench so Gourlay is seemingly number 1 until he isn't. I'm worried about the back 3 + central midfielder.

Stirling in defence and Odoffin in midfield possibly? Either way any positive result today with that squad will be border line miraculous.

Stirling in defence and Odoffin in midfield possibly? Either way any positive result today with that squad will be border line miraculous.

Considering they'll likely be playing in the middle of the three, I don't think it'll be Stirling - Odoffin suits that more. I wouldn't be shocked if it is though, as a Stirling-Trafford midfield won't really suit us.

41 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Gourlay
Hamilton Odoffin Stanger
Callachan
Moyo Winter

Our defence is scary bad without Easton and A.Martin, even Shaun Want would be a massive difference to that car crash of a back line.

I would’ve been v happy with a draw before I seen the team I would bite your hand off for it now. 3-0 home team.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

50 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
52 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
No Aaron Smith is a huge blow.

*Martin but yeah you're right. I'd certainly rather him in between two youngsters than Odoffin. We have a key player dropping out every game now which is fucking annoying.

52 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

No Aaron Martin is a huge blow.

Has to isolate through track and trace this morning. So will miss next week as well I’d imagine.

You were right - Stirling at CB with Stanger in the middle of the three.
Has to isolate through track and trace this morning. So will miss next week as well I’d imagine.
This is almost making me feel sorry for Rice.

16 minutes ago, kilMARKnock said:

Dicker has been a good listen on Killie TV

An actual Killie player being less biased than our commentators is quite funny. He is offering decent insight too, a real improvement on the likes of Mark Roberts.