Arbroath vs Falkirk

Marshmallo

If this goes ahead I can see it being similar to last years tie up there.  Not confident at all.

If Arbroath have done their homework they'll pile balls on top of our defence from all angles and will be guaranteed success tbh. I'd probably stick Durnan back in and drop Hall who is just a nightmare.

Hoping we see Keena from the start and go for it because the last month has shown we can't sit back and not f**k up. 

Seen plenty on the FFC thread about the cup not mattering this year which is nonsense. Any opportunity to progress should be grabbed with both hands as it is a bit extra cash at the end of the day.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Under normal circumstances i’d be desperate to win this but with no crowds and our league position it isn’t priority.

Gaston
Carlo Little TOB Hammy
Stewart williamson craigen moore
Mckenna hilson

Give bobby a rest and i would like to see mckenna given a shot further forward, J Hamilton’s goals have glossed over the fact his overall contribution has been pretty poor.

Two clubs who will be looking to make the league the priority, especially considering the winner is pretty much  guaranteed to be knocked out the next round, with virtually no extra cash either.

Could end up being Arbroath Reserves vs Falkirk Reserves on Tuesday

We’re totally different team from last season. We’ve went for it in most of our games this season whereas last year we were very defensive and tried to break on teams. Usually 4-4-2

Id totally change it up here just to get minutes in legs

Gaston

Carlo (even if JT fit)

ToB

Little 

Hammy

Moore 

Stewart

Gold

McKenna

Hilson

Hamilton