I feel sorry for those youngings who were born in the 1980s.

JayCrawford

You kids who were born in the 80s and grew up in the 90s have no idea what you missed out on. You kids didn't witness the magical, powerful and influential eras of the music the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. The absolute golden age of music. 

Is a shame music was going downhill throughout the 1990s. 

it pains me that you millennials missed out on this. I feel sorry for you, I really do.

Just now, Jimi Shandrix said:

And while we're at it, talking of magical and powerful, who can forget the first time they heard this. The sheer poetic genius of "Push pineapple, grind coffee" still brings me to my knees.

Oh do you mean something like this?  

The pros outweighs the cons for that era of music. Sorry but it's a fact. You 80s babies are hilarious.

1 minute ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

What do you mean? cons

The classic music outweighs the bad music during it's golden ages the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. 

Pros (good music) and cons (bad music) 

Also why do you have a  picture of an artist who was before your time? You weren't even alive when Jimi Hendrix was huge.

2 minutes ago, JayCrawford said:

The classic music outweighs the bad music during it's golden ages the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. 

Pros (good music) and cons (bad music) 

Also why do you have a  picture of an artist who was before your time? You weren't even alive when Jimi Hendrix was huge.

Sonny, I'm 86. It was me that suggested to young James that he should cover "Hey Joe". And please don't try and tell me that Black Lace are "bad music" Have you never heard "We're Having A Gang Bang". Marvin wrote some good tunes but seriously, come on.

2 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Sonny, I'm 86. It was me that suggested to young James that he should cover "Hey Joe". And please don't try and tell me that Black Lace are "bad music" Have you never heard "We're Having A Gang Bang". Marvin wrote some good tunes but seriously, come on.

Lol! No need to lie about your age now. I highly doubt an 86 year old actually likes "we're having a gang bang."  😂😂

Marvin wrote plenty of good songs. Ask your parents about him

5 minutes ago, JayCrawford said:

Lol! No need to lie about your age now. I highly doubt an 86 year old actually likes "we're having a gang bang."  😂😂

Marvin wrote plenty of good songs. Ask your parents about him

You're wrong. It's a big favourite in the day room. Gets the old girls going. I believe you young un's call it frothing at the gash?

Just now, Jimi Shandrix said:

You're wrong. It's a big favourite in the day room. Gets the old girls going. I believe you young un's call it frothing at the gash?

Lying about your age isn't a good look.  No boomers actually like that song. 

You're not getting anywhere with these lies.

Otherwise you would understand my post and agree with my post. But it is the exact opposite. 

10 minutes ago, JayCrawford said:

You're trying too hard mocking me now.  You shouldn't have lied about your age kid. It was a bad move. 

Hey my moves are fucking raw. Look at Elsie (back left), her moves are shit but she's 93. Altogether now, We're having a gang bang, we're having a ball, We're having a gang bang, against the wall. 

1 minute ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Hey my moves are fucking raw. Look at Elsie (back left), her moves are shit but she's 93. Altogether now, We're having a gang bang, we're having a ball, We're having a gang bang, against the wall. 

Blah blah blah, you're not playing no one kid. 

Just confess you feel you were born in the wrong era so that's why you're lying about your age. 

3 hours ago, JayCrawford said:

You kids who were born in the 80s and grew up in the 90s have no idea what you missed out on. You kids didn't witness the magical, powerful and influential eras of the music the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. The absolute golden age of music. 

My 18 yo is a bit of a music buff with a fondness for Billie Eilish and syncs her phone to the car 'wireless' so that I can listen to this crap and tells me I am an old fogey.

My response? "Look, I grew up in 'the absolute golden age of music' and when I get home I'll find Chicory Tip and The Wurzels on Spotify to prove it"

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

My 18 yo is a bit of a music buff with a fondness for Billie Eilish and syncs her phone to the car 'wireless' so that I can listen to this crap and tells me I am an old fogey.

My response? "Look, I grew up in 'the absolute golden age of music' and when I get home I'll find Chicory Tip and The Wurzels on Spotify to prove it"

Cheers. Now I've got "Son of My Father" as an earworm. 😆